• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTX 3.10 - Reward, Prey, Imbue, Multi Protocol: 100%

Allesn

Solutions
Reaction score
Because the Brazilian community does not help and be full of leechers, I'm tired, I'm releasing my distro with several 100% functional systems (it may have a bug or another, but it works normally as it should).
If you have a problem or something missing (ONLY ABOUT THIS DISTRO), let me know, I'll try to help you solve it.

This distro works perfectly with OTX Global: [10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

Scan: VirusTotal

Some Info:
Imbuement works (when equip weapon, status changed)
Prey System
Store System
Multi Protocol (Use with 10.00 old and 11.48 at same time)

Know bugs:
Sometimes the summon icon does not appear

How to use:
Change the required files that are in the data folder

How to compile:
Home · otland/forgottenserver Wiki · GitHub

Attachments

the biggest problem is that items.xml is not completely up to date , and of that I must take charge of solving that

When trying to login it keeps saying only client 10-11.48 is aloud but im using tibia 10.00 also tried tibia 11 and 10.99

Does anyone know how to fix this?

i manged to get it compiled but it refuses to load map...... any ideas?

okey so i can load map get it to start and it all looks good, but still one problems conecting with tibia client, ive tried every client i culd find between 10.00-11.50 still cant connect if i use 10.41 it wont say i have wrong client only conection to server lost and rest of clients say its wrong client and i need 10.00 - 11.48

okey so i can load map get it to start and it all looks good, but still one problems conecting with tibia client, ive tried every client i culd find between 10.00-11.50 still cant connect if i use 10.41 it wont say i have wrong client only conection to server lost and rest of clients say its wrong client and i need 10.00 - 11.48
downlaod tibia 10 from original cipsoft website it will work but only thing you can expect is cask system most likely is fucked up

downlaod tibia 10 from original cipsoft website it will work but only thing you can expect is cask system most likely is fucked up
hm manged to fix it all semms okey no errors testing quests atm

Back