• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otx 7.7 or othire 7.7 informations Please

jackl90

Reaction score
Hello guys, i'll make a custom server with "downgrade" graphics to 7.4 version real map 7.7 etc... I'll work long time in this project
But...
First of all i'm looking for good engine to my server. I saw two engines in this forum, but i want ur feedback about it.

What in ur option is better? and why ? Thanks all.

Try both two, if it's so important to you the best option is to try for yourself to choose between them.
Don't let someone decide for you.

Hello guys, i'll make a custom server with "downgrade" graphics to 7.4 version real map 7.7 etc... I'll work long time in this project
But...
First of all i'm looking for good engine to my server. I saw two engines in this forum, but i want ur feedback about it.

What in ur option is better? and why ? Thanks all.

If you are just starting and really want to invest your time into Open Tibia Server, I suggest you to start with TFS 1.2 (link to distro here) downgroaded yet to 7.4/7.7.
Tibia is changing, OTS engines are changing, everything have to change because of monotony, even if you want to work on oldschool project.

Almost everything you need to learn, you can find here on the OTLand. You just need a lot of free time, patience and if you want to learn some programming, scripting in the meanwhile - you will do it.
Use / search in the SUPPORT board. Older TFS/OTX - older threads etc. The newest one is TFS 1.2 which is yet downgroaded to 7.4 and that's why you should choose it.
Just don't expect that people will do everything for you :)

Good luck and greetings.

Last edited:
If you are just starting and really want to invest your time into Open Tibia Server, I suggest you to start with TFS 1.2 (link to distro here) downgroaded yet to 7.4/7.7.

I would advise against this. The one linked was never ended, and need a lot of work to be good. Newer servers are made with last clients in mind and will be lackluster compared to old ones regarding old protocol mechanics.

Using most up to date shit is overrated. Specially if you are going to make a use it wasn't designed for.

I would advise against this. The one linked was never ended, and need a lot of work to be good. Newer servers are made with last clients in mind and will be lackluster compared to old ones regarding old protocol mechanics.

Using most up to date shit is overrated. Specially if you are going to make a use it wasn't designed for.

I just realised that he meant custom, not real map. My bad. Try OTHire then.

Back