• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTX2 7.72 DLL and XML PLUGIN TREE FOR Nekiro's ItemEditor 0.4.3

Solutions
Reaction score
I thought I could save some people some time if I upload this, seems people have this problem time to time. Took me sometime to navigate to this amazing resource!

I compiled a DLL tree so I could edit my items.otb with Nekiro's ItemEditor 0.4.3. thought i'd share it with the community for helping me & to save time for those same 7 people always helping all of the OTLand community. The files I seen for this were down on OTLand couldn't download them, so I'm re-uploading them. Its for a outdated 7.72 real map server that works with OTX2. Just extract the DLL's and XML's to Plugins folder in your Nekito's editor, you must compile or download YOUR OWN ItemEditor 0.4.3. It was this, SQL-Database or a ancient editor to edit items.OTB (easy choice)

Thank @Nekiro & Ottools for making such a awesome & easy item editor.
Here are the files,

Attachments

Last edited:
Back