• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outfits and Vocations

Exura ATS

Reaction score
Hello again, everyone!

I was thinking about create a system where players can only use the outfit of your respective vocation.
My idea is to make:

Sorcerer can only use Wizard Outfit
Druids can only use Druid Outfit
Knights can only use Warrior Outfit
Paladins can only use Hunter Outfit

If someone knows how I can add this to my server, I would be grateful with the help.
I'll try to use the TFS 1.2 (if someone answer me in this post: The Forgotten Server 1.2).

Thanks. ;)

Ouch, sorry bro. I forgot to mention that.
I want that, each vocation start with your respective outfit. But no, I'll allow some custom outfits on website shop for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would use Creature:eek:nChangeOutfit(outfit) and returning false.
Then set the "new character oufit" to the one you want, that way the player can't change his/her's outfit.

If you want certain outfits allowed you can use the outfit variable to see what outfit they wanna change it, if you allow it (bought outfits) then return true insted of false.

you could change this in config.lua to false

Lua:
allowChangeOutfit = true

and then make a login script that changes the characters outfit depending on the vocation

Lua:
if player:getvocation == 1 then -- sorcerer
creature:setOutfit(outfit)

might work, and i think that would be a better idea than sending a return false everytime a player tries to change his outfit

Back
Top Bottom