• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outleveled..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro77

DeathTrancE
Reaction score
Yeah,
was just chilling the last days. No tibia and shit ;)
Well, as I can see the server is destroyed ;) No reason to play anymore. That's what happens if you got Bot + Too High PvP-e Rate ;))

But it was HELL OF FUN without bots =DDD

Just want to thank all people here.
Eaaa, Ice meto, Mergim, Mitch, Alex, Krille, My RLs xDDDDD, Renton, and the whole the team ;)

And ofc the enemies. Knegare, Schtor, CLeatronex and the rest of their team =)

Yeah,
was just chilling the last days. No tibia and shit ;)
Well, as I can see the server is destroyed ;) No reason to play anymore. That's what happens if you got Bot + Too High PvP-e Rate ;))

But it was HELL OF FUN without bots =DDD

Just want to thank all people here.
Eaaa, Ice meto, Mergim, Mitch, Alex, Krille, My RLs xDDDDD, Renton, and the whole the team ;)

And ofc the enemies. Knegare, Schtor, CLeatronex and the rest of their team =)

"GMS" Please move this post to the "cry-bitch thread"

kthnxbye

ps: Instead of cryin' try to do somethin abou it :)

Couldn't agree more... the time without bots was realy a fun time to have war. Now it's pretty fuck'd up because now the ones with the best bot mostly wins? :confused:

"GMS" Please move this post to the "cry-bitch thread"

kthnxbye

ps: Instead of cryin' try to do somethin abou it :)
Sometimes i just agree with you.

Sometimes i just agree with you.

Aaaahh... yeah...
The real players agree with my opinion. Everyone... who played in the time without bots said that it should stay like that. And now i went to holidays for 1 week when the bot became released... And everyone is outleveled. So I just think it's time to go back to Softcores ;)

I really don't know what do you mean with Cry-Bitch Thread. I mean i just wanted to thank all my mates for the fun i had, nothing else. Is that innocent or what?

Nitro77,
Id rather play with guys who use bot than playing with only 20 players. You see when the bots came back many players started again, I like real pvp the one without bots but face it this days it kinda impossible ;S

Nitro77,
Id rather play with guys who use bot than playing with only 20 players. You see when the bots came back many players started again, I like real pvp the one without bots but face it this days it kinda impossible ;S

so true

Couldn't agree more... the time without bots was realy a fun time to have war. Now it's pretty fuck'd up because now the ones with the best bot mostly wins? :confused:

30 people was online ? u calling fun war hahahahahahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back