• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Own3d Map 8.54

you guys are really some jerks,except for the guy that gave him hints and tips on what to improve,shur its bad but dont push him down,for crists sake help him damn,some people can be real dicks

Could i get the scripts? npc's,quests,monsters,etc

*Stick with the towns.
*Put more detail into your map.(rocks,trees,animals such as Rabbits,chickens pigs,"neutrals")
*As told before the squareish shape that you give to your maps makes it look a unreal.(one of the reasons why I told u to stick with towns you tend to do it less with them.)
*As told before by someone who I don't recall use the RAW items way more.
**I don't consider it garbage, in fact I would like to test it out for my server. nut you could have done better if you tried a little harder.

also very helpful when starting to map at first try to imitate maps. also read tutorials.

At Nixx: Thank you..lol...people cant understand english..

at kredan: I actually dont have them...anymore...i made that map almost a year ago :p

also think it's pretty nice better than the town of Armonia in my opinion, and the turk guy ignore him he is known for completely stupid posts.

also think it's pretty nice better than the town of Armonia in my opinion, and the turk guy ignore him he is known for completely stupid posts.

Haha, its okay, I just released a War Map, its not complete, but ill get link

Yo

At Nixx: Thank you..lol...people cant understand english..

at kredan: I actually dont have them...anymore...i made that map almost a year ago :p

I'm new here at otland, but if its possible you should close the thread, because 1 it wont be of any use without the scripts, second you probably already learned what we are telling you to fix in the 1 year lapse, final point the thread has no point now, except maybe cursing you out and telling you how bad your work is lol xD

its nice... many people will use it dont listen to the trolls keep up the good work

Lol? Its not for "9999999999999999999999999x" it can be but when i made it, it wasnt for "999999999999999999999x".

Back