• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Owners of servers with donations, how much money do you get?

CAD how much is that in EURO? :p

With PAYPAL players can take back their money right?
How long does it take until they can't take it back anymore?

You get 93% from the Paypal transaction. Daopay give you 63% from each donation.

If you got a monthly turnover (so total without any % to daopay) of 5000+ euros you'll get 76% from each donation @ Daopay.

realots owner gotta be millionaire by now... he had a buy lvl system for ages and alot of players buy i think...

Well I can make you sure that daily earning of realots.net owner is between 100 - 200€.

CAD how much is that in EURO? :p

With PAYPAL players can take back their money right?
How long does it take until they can't take it back anymore?

About 275 euros, just google it ("417 CAD in euro").

PayPal is an evil gang, they can take it back for quite a while unless you can provide proof that your "service" has been delivered (impossible..), best would be to avoid them, but that too is impossible due to their dominance (Like Windows!).

@thread
Holy smokes, 170 euros A DAY? I had no idea hosting was so lucrative. Nice to see that OT is so successfull. :)

About 275 euros, just google it ("417 CAD in euro").

PayPal is an evil gang, they can take it back for quite a while unless you can provide proof that your "service" has been delivered (impossible..), best would be to avoid them, but that too is impossible due to their dominance (Like Windows!).

@thread
Holy smokes, 170 euros A DAY? I had no idea hosting was so lucrative. Nice to see that OT is so successfull. :)

What about donations? I think paypal would understand that it is a bit hard to prove every donation.

The bad thing with donations especially is that its possible to refund it within 10 days.

(thats as i know).

Hmm, if a paypal member directly send over money to another member, can he claim the money back?

Is it possible to claim daopay money back?

I am starting to get into issues, players donate - cheat and get banned, then they refund their donations. <.<

Oh damn that gotta be annoying, banning donating players and they'll just take their money and leave. Then I might stick to Daopay. ;)

Moneybookers? Do they have the "take back money" thing?
Didn't find anything about when I read.

@Znote: like in 2 countries or something, but they are african cheap countries so it's safe to use. Also DaoPay is easy to make automatic.

just book the paypal money to your bank account asap so they cant claim it back at least that is what I did but I dunno if anyone claimed it back when I put the server offline

just book the paypal money to your bank account asap so they cant claim it back at least that is what I did but I dunno if anyone claimed it back when I put the server offline

What happeneds then is that you are sued by paypal. Not recommended to anyone.

You have to wait 50 days if im not wrong for withdraw your money, Probb paypal made that because of the moneybacks so they wont lose money...

We got around 2200€ in donations in 7weeks.
We get out 1000€ of it.
Max earned at 1 day is 80€ ^^

Back