• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my friends house also got cleared the same time lol

Not my fault that you don't understand the context, I was saying, why would a hacker take stuff like chairs, empty bags/backpacks and other not so important things from the house while he can just take the items that are worth something.

Qkight dont know a shit:D

dont listen to him, i saw him clean it himself. he just wants to abuse that he is talaturens sweetheart, and will ofcourse get it all back.

stop talking shit
as pierce said
there was an unmoveable object in the house because it is unreachable
he said it was a football there, which is unreachable and unable to move.
Well I hope this doesn't show your attitude towards sport and fitness but still i hope youll get your stuff back

Damn whats the problem with giving him his stuff back? mabye the house file didnt save. i dont see the problem giving him his stuff back... its ot for christe

Its been 7 days since my last login here, and today when i logged in i got a little suprise i must say. My house is cleaned :p 20kk cash, alot of eq, rares and loot.. XD

I somewhat spoke with Vanderlay last night according to him no one gets anything back (except their rl's they get anything) it's basicly a "better luck next time" deal which sucks, i think this is the end of my time on softcores tbh

That seriously sucks, I hope they reconsider that. I think people who lost stuff deserve at least some compensation, I'm sure a number of them are donators too. I realize it would be hard to know exactly what was in each house so not giving out a bunch of donator items would be understandable, but it's obvious it wasn't the players fault and they should at least get something for it.

If i'm correct they have a record of each house tile and what was on it. But they dont want to give stuff out even though its there fuck up in the first place they just rather not take credit for there actions which is a life lesson learned in what like 3rd grade. People are quitting softcores hope they realize soon.

Nah they ruined their server, there used to be 300+ people on about 1 week ago now, there are about 120+- at max time of day rox!!!!

Its time to get down from your high horse GM's and actually do somethinf. We have donated to your server. Now do the right thing, you screwed up, make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back