• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't care about anyone except themselves and their RL's being friends with the "gm's" don't mean jack shit in the long run, as for feloth i stand by what i said you were a cool guy before you were a gm but you are apparently nothing anywhere else so the 'power' went to your head.(I'm not saying this because I was banished or any bullsh*t like that i'm clearly stating my opinion on the matter)

Today there was 289 players online, please get ur facts straight.

Nice answer on the thread. I expect a answer on my reply also, although im starting to understand i aint gonna get a positive answer. Only answers we get, are GM's talking shit about the players here, noone that are taking actions at all.

Im waiting for Talaturen to fix this, because overall i think he's the most serious guy here.

GM srsly are u stupid for real? people are sayn there houses got cleaned by some serversave bug, and u aint doin shit? is this for real?... omg yeye "deal with it" so he have like donated half the server income and u wont even get his cash and items back cuz ur server bugged up????.... byebye end of me and my friends time here. thikn u will lose more then 50-100 players by doin this. SUCK FIX IT GM.

Kaaat, even RL tibia has problems like bugs and resets once in a while.
Wont borthing writing an essay here, all I can say is that things will be fixed..

Yes but they dont give back to anyone i think you shouldnt do that either but i heard that gm's rl get back ^^

The things might be fixed but you guys still wont give some compensation towards people who lost all there shit that they worked for. (FYI there are on average during the day 40000 people online softcores about 150-200) k bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back