• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Owning Cyntara Zone

Ooth

Reaction score
21eq9mr.jpg

w00t, super hard with mages ;p

Well done guys!
Whats all that stuff you've got around the screen? Looks pretty useful if it's what I think it is :D

Yalahar set and some weps, only good thing about the quest is you can buy BP's of Pots at once, instead of 1 at a time

Elfbot also has some pretty nice scripts, about 1/4th the those of NG xD

Dash is probably the best feature of Elfbot imo

im pretty sure im not suppose 2 post there here if not a simple warning would suffice but how do you set up your elfbot like that??? i need big time help learning/using mine lol

Start > Mozilla Fire Fox > Google > Results 1 - 10 of about 7,410 for how do i use elfbot. (0.29 seconds)

im just trying to figure out how 2 set the stuff on the side the basics i already no... so again could u help me? also there is something i here about a feature to the bot that makes ur character attack quicker, you wouldn't happen to no anything about that would u?

im pretty sure im not suppose 2 post there here if not a simple warning would suffice but how do you set up your elfbot like that??? i need big time help learning/using mine lol

forums.tibiabot.com goto the elfbot section then tutorials click on the icon one

Congratulations, I was considering making them easier, but now I know it's possible ;)

Back