• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Oxeria OTS

PolskiMag

Polski Mag
Reaction score
Hello,
firstly sorry for my hopelles English :(.
officially announce the start of recruitment for Oxeria OTS.
Ots will be totally new and unknown. It will be a completely new map, new original scripts. I assure you that you played never on such a server.

I immediately turn to things.
I require:
A lot of free time (at least 2h per day)
WORK ONLY FOR THE PROJECT OF OUR
Professionalism and experience
Minimum of personal culture

I offer:
Permanent job in the project
Good references
GM, CM
For a good and conscientious work paid in cash

I need:
I have/ I need
Mappers 0/3
LUA Scripter 1/1
XML Scripter 2/1
Spriter 0/1
Website Maker 1/1
Forum moderators 2/2
C++ Programmer 0/1
Storywritter 1/1
Languages:
Why should we choose you?:
Experience:
communication:

Forums can be found at oxeria-ots.y0.pl (Only Polish :( I'll try to translate forum for English as soon as possible)
Again, sorry for my hopeless English
BYE

Last edited:
ENG:
Languages: Polski/English
Why should we choose you?:Hmm, why? I'm good at creating acc maker scripts for him, etc. Also they go well I know the AAC scripts
communication: Gadu Gadu itp

Lat:15
Skad?:polska
Jezyki:polski/Angielski
Dlaczego powinniśmy wybrać Ciebie?: Hmm Dlaczego? jestem dobry w tworzeniu acc makera skryptow do niego.Znam sie troche na skryptach AAC!
Komunikacja :Gadu-gadu

PS:Widziałem ze masz słaby layout na forum sciagnij lepszy ;]

Everybody

who likes my pic?if u want it go to google images and search JAck BLack xD! take Care!

Guid:Fuck em All!!

Red

Nice job with fixing the door of nightmares red.it was kinda stupid when the door wasn't correctly put in noobs lvl 200 and under could get in nightmare xDDD!!But you fixed it =)ty.

Anyone

Hey how can i post something i can only post reply lol.red if u see this msg plz help me:peace:

Languages: English, Spanish, and Portuguese
Why should we choose you?: Because i'm an advanced LUA scripter, i know PHP and C++ basics which allows me to create alot of unique scripts. If you need proofs just search my name on this forum and you'll see my works.
Experience: 3 Years.
communication: [email protected]

Last edited:
Back