• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Packet size does not fit to symmetric encryption

Crevasse

惡名昭彰
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I was having problems with the stability of my distribution [OTX3, 7.7] in Windows, so I decided to compile in Linux. Everything compiled just fine, server starts up, but when I try and login, I get this:

1612593602402.png

This does not happen with the exact same distribution compiled in Windows. I made exactly zero source edits between the Windows distro and the Linux distro. Logging in using the exact same client. Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks

Yeah I saw that thread, it’s not helpful. No solution is posted, this exact same distribution works in Windows so unless you’re telling me there’s extra steps to change protocol in a Linux distro, this thread isn’t useful.
Post automatically merged:

Resolved, -D_MULTIPLATFORM77 was missing under add_compile_options in CMakeLists.text

Last edited:
Back