• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Packet Size

SaxtoN

Reaction score
Alright, im using multi-world. When i try to login on the second server with port 7172 i get this error

[Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size

anyone know ?

Yes, extract Talaturen's DevCpp into something like C:\Dev-Cpp and then replace all files with the ones from Stian's repack.

LOL i can't even understand this guide..

How did he get these files in there ? Like the forgotten files..

The first picture.

if you can't understand that, then you definitely aren't worthy to have multiworld.

Well, ofcourse i understand it.

But i can't just understand where he got the "TheForgottenServer" from.

And looki here, let's say it's your first time ur gonna skate or W/E and ur gonna learn how to turn left, and your teacher says it's the same thing like right, and you dont really understand that. Then it means your not worth it ? I mean.. Everyone is worth learning.

okay then I underestimated you

btw don't follow that tutorial, just use the .dev files from 0.3.6pl1/devcpp folder.

And looki here, let's say it's your first time ur gonna skate or W/E and ur gonna learn how to turn left, and your teacher says it's the same thing like right, and you dont really understand that. Then it means your not worth it ? I mean.. Everyone is worth learning.

You picked a bad example. Multiworld is more like taking a backflip when you can't seem to know how to turn left (following the guide/figure it out).

Damn, when im trying to open "Project Options" i get this error.
10seyiu.png

I guess i need net framework or smth.

lol, wtf..

If i use the forgotten then these files already there ?
okay then I underestimated you

btw don't follow that tutorial, just use the .dev files from 0.3.6pl1/devcpp folder.
???
I said that because you'll do something wrong while following the tutorial, run into an unsolvable issue and then spam this board.

Ohh, alright.

When i opened TheForgottenServer.dev into dev.cpp!

How do i insert it to my server with D_LOGIN etc ?

Back