• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Packet Size

SaxtoN

Reaction score
Alright, im using multi-world. When i try to login on the second server with port 7172 i get this error

[Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size

anyone know ?

Yup i did.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<servers>
<server id="0" name="FUN Map" versionMin="853" versionMax="854" address="no-ip.org" port="7172"/>
<server id="1" name="Real Map" versionMin="853" versionMax="854" address=".no-ip.org" port="7173"/>
</servers>

Server.xml

FUN
<servers>
<server id="0" name="Maxed FUN Map" versionMin="853" versionMax="854" address="maxed.no-ip.org" port="7172"/>
<server id="1" name="Maxed Real Map" versionMin="853" versionMax="854" address="maxedreal.no-ip.org" port="7173"/>
</servers>

REAL
<servers>
<server id="0" name="Maxed FUN Map" versionMin="853" versionMax="854" address="maxed.no-ip.org" port="7172"/>
<server id="1" name="Maxed Real Map" versionMin="853" versionMax="854" address="maxedreal.no-ip.org" port="7173"/>
</servers>

Config

FUN
loginPort = 7171
gamePort = 7172
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171

REAL
loginPort = 7171
gamePort = 7173
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171

How many times do we have to say it. DON'T have the same port on two servers. LoginPort = 0, same with status (can be something else too) and admin.

How many times do we have to say it. DON'T have the same port on two servers. LoginPort = 0, same with status (can be something else too) and admin.

Alright i've tested diffrent ports..

loginPort = 0
gamePort = 7173
adminPort = 0
statusPort = 0

Also tested

loginPort = 7172
gamePort = 7173
adminPort = 7172
statusPort = 7172

./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-mysql --enable-login-server
./build.sh

Three magical lines to compile TFS

(yes, multiworld dosn't work without that being enabled)

That was for Linux.

It's alot harder in Windows. You got to download the source code open the .dev file in dev-cpp (either my or talaturens repack) go into project settings and add -D__LOGIN_SERVER__ with all the other -Dxxxxxxx things, then click compile.

Back