• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [paid] Adding a few features to tfs 1.2 8.0 downgrade

ots49

Reaction score
Hello people! I've been looking through nostalrius source files and Nekiros 1.5 8.0 downgrade and found a few features I would like to add to my server.

I currently use this source tfs 1.2 8.0 downgrade.

First being on nostalrius there seems to be a "rooking" option where players get sent back to rookgaard with no vocation like it should be. I would like to implement this on my server! <<--- FIXED thanks to @emil92b great guy!!

Second one being house issue I'm having. So, for some reason players are not getting rent warning letter and I have to restart the distro for the warning count to be updated in db. Also after 7 days of not paying rent the items are deleted NOT sent to any depot/inbox.

Third and final for now is I would like to implement the old CTRL + R rule violation method. Right now when you use it it opens a new channel but it does not connect to any GM or show up anywhere for gms.

Is any of this possible?

If anyone could help me with these I am very grateful (ofc I will pay)

Last edited:
Anyone? I'm mostly interested in getting the house rent issue fixed.

BUMP

If you have any understand about coding u can check these new features here:

and more like Market and etc

Hello, I unfortunatly do not have any coding skills whatsoever. I'm hoping to learn some basics atleast but for now nothing! What is this based on which version of tfs and what protocol? :)

If you have any understand about coding u can check these new features here:

and more like Market and etc

Is this source stable? have any bugs? is it good to use? Will I be able to upgrade version 7.7 to 7.92?

Is this source stable? have any bugs? is it good to use? Will I be able to upgrade version 7.7 to 7.92?

It only serves to use as an example and analyze the Commits. It is not a stable base to use, you can start with the version without Cast and try it

Back