Programmer Paid Job - Write Tutorial

rwxsu

Computer Engineer
Best answers
Reaction score
I'm looking for an experienced Lua developer to write exclusive Lua tutorials in your own words.

You earn 10 euro per tutorial.
You need Paypal.

Contact me on discord rwxsu#0046

OP
rwxsu

rwxsu

Computer Engineer
Best answers
Reaction score
9 left

Last edited:

Delusion

Divine Intellect
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
I've learned that per-tutorial means 10 euros for me to manually copy/paste and reformat my entire book onto his new website.
Wouldn't bother, it's insulting.

OP
rwxsu

rwxsu

Computer Engineer
Best answers
Reaction score
I've learned that per-tutorial means 10 euros for me to manually copy/paste and reformat my entire book onto his new website.
Wouldn't bother, it's insulting.
It's not exclusive content, that's why. Tell me what you think is reasonable on discord.

Delusion

Divine Intellect
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
Sorn,
You don't need exclusive content for a forum with 3 users. And either way, with your forum being public, the content isn't exclusive in the first place. You should change your title back to Trusted Member and stick to making landing pages with paint rather than attempting to maintain and grow a forum by underpaying. I suppose you spent too much on those seminars a few years back my friend.

OP
rwxsu

rwxsu

Computer Engineer
Best answers
Reaction score
Sorn,
You don't need exclusive content for a forum with 3 users. And either way, with your forum being public, the content isn't exclusive in the first place. You should change your title back to Trusted Member and stick to making landing pages with paint rather than attempting to maintain and grow a forum by underpaying. I suppose you spent too much on those seminars a few years back my friend.
You are crying to much.

check

Best answers
Reaction score
@rwxsu Please, reupload Youtube videos you've removed year ago.

Dangara

Owner of Last World
Best answers
Reaction score
Sorn,
Great someone from Support Team is talking this way with users.

Kaspar

Unprejudiced
Staff member
Global Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
I love seeing these genuinly concerning words coming from an extremely toxic user as yourself, Mr. @Danger II.
For your information, Delusion did not break any of our rules with his comment whatsoever.
Ban evasion however, is an act that does not conform to our rules. I now bid you farewell, yet again.

My personal opinion about the OP is that he, for me, seem to be a very self-seeking person with strong persuasive traits, in a negative way.

OP
rwxsu

rwxsu

Computer Engineer
Best answers
Reaction score
@rwxsu Please, reupload Youtube videos you've removed year ago.
What videos? I made many

It is better, now they show their real face.

I love seeing these genuinly concerning words coming from an extremely toxic user as yourself, Mr. @Danger II.
For your information, Delusion did not break any of our rules with his comment whatsoever.
Ban evasion however, is an act that does not conform to our rules. I now bid you farewell, yet again.

My personal opinion about the OP is that he, for me, seem to be a very self-seeking person with strong persuasive traits, in a negative way.
Why you judge people you don't know? I have helped people many times for free. Don't give me that.