Programmer Paid Job - Write Tutorial

OP
rwxsu

rwxsu

Computer Engineer
Best answers
Reaction score
Screenshot of the first payout. The second person didn't want money.
As you can see in the screenshot, you get 10€ + I pay the 2€ Paypal fee for you.

Contact me on Discord: rwxsu#0046
Or send me a message on the forum.

tutorial_payment.png
The number of tutorials has changed - there is only 4 payouts left.

Kaspar

Unprejudiced
Staff member
Global Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
What videos? I made many

It is better, now they show their real face.

Why you judge people you don't know? I have helped people many times for free. Don't give me that.
Support Team's real face? He's helped a lot of members and he's doing his job perfectly.
I know who you are and I have had experiences with you before, on your other account. You started helping people for free after the fact that I pointed out that you ought to contribute with something before trying to hustle people.
Each to their own, I have my opinion and every one is entitled to their own. You're not doing anything wrong so I am not bashing you, just pointing out that there is a reason as to why some of us have a bad opinion of you.

OP
rwxsu

rwxsu

Computer Engineer
Best answers
Reaction score
Support Team's real face? He's helped a lot of members and he's doing his job perfectly.
I know who you are and I have had experiences with you before, on your other account. You started helping people for free after the fact that I pointed out that you ought to contribute with something before trying to hustle people.
Each to their own, I have my opinion and every one is entitled to their own. You're not doing anything wrong so I am not bashing you, just pointing out that there is a reason as to why some of us have a bad opinion of you.
Yes. You must remember. He got an offer from me and now use his support team status to talk bad about me because I don't want to offer him more money. If I offered him more money he would behave nice like a dog.

You have no experiences with me. What hustle are you talking about? There is no hustle. I pay people for doing tutorials.

Alpha

Relentless
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Yes. You must remember. He got an offer from me and now use his support team status to talk bad about me because I don't want to offer him more money. If I offered him more money he would behave nice like a dog.

You have no experiences with me. What hustle are you talking about? There is no hustle. I pay people for doing tutorials.
What does the support member status have to do with it? Don't you think he'd have enough of a spine to do the same thing if he wasn't in the support team? Besides that, being in the support team doesn't do shit for you.

Delusion

Divine Intellect
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score

I audibly laughed at this.

OP
rwxsu

rwxsu

Computer Engineer
Best answers
Reaction score
IIDKing is not recommended.
First video is there. I will make new videos when I have time, the other videos was bad quality.
This thread is not the place about those tutorials. It's for Lua tutorials.

I'm still looking for tutorials. 4 left.