• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [paid job]

christiandb

Reaction score
I need a decent scripter who can script for example the svargrond arena for me. Just tell me the price and I'll give it. That's how it works!

Thanks in advance,

Chris~

http://otland.net/f81/real-tibia-svargrond-arena-gesior-13148/

this should be enough of an example to code the base, i can tell you the theory behind it without doing the code, as long as you have a theory you can create a code even with the basic programming knowledge

IF said player stands on tile
THEN getplayerlevel
IF getplayerlevel is >=50
THEN tile teleports player to (pos)
ELSE tile sends (msg)

IF character stands on (newpos)
THEN dosummoncreature (X,pos)
ELSE sends (msg)

IF getplayerpos is within (x,y,z and x,y,z cordinates)
THEN tile sends player (msg)
IF getcreatureposition is within (x,y,z cordinates)
THEN getcreaturecondition
IF getcreaturecondition is (X)
THEN tile sends player to (pos)
ELSE tile sends player (msg)

just an example of the theory behind it and what you might need for it to work, not saying this is all you need, but it's quite easy once you get started, the problem is how you want the arena, a chopped version can be made by editing xml documents, the code should work with version 2, version 3 beta is kinda..well its still in beta so i wouldnt use it, but thats just my 2 cents, goodluck, ciao~

Thanks but I don't want to make it myself. I just bought one. Any people up for some other paid scripts?

I need a system which makes a guild leader able to do to 2 things with other guilds:
-challenge them for a battle, if the leader accepts then tp to a certain place
-invite another guild to a guild war, if the other leader accepts then they won't get unjusts with killing each other.

Just tell me how much you want, it's simple :p

I need a system which makes a guild leader able to do to 2 things with other guilds:
-challenge them for a battle, if the leader accepts then tp to a certain place
-invite another guild to a guild war, if the other leader accepts then they won't get unjusts with killing each other.

Just tell me how much you want, it's simple :p

I also got some castle system for it:p If you wanna see it contact me tommorow on msn:p

edit: rizz, I have that bountyscript also. Its released on otlua.com..(http://otlua.com/showthread.php?tid=10)

Back