• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [PAID] Looking LUA Expert

44 Hunter

Reaction score
I'm looking for some scripter who has enough experience and great abilities with .lua to set some systems for me. If you have the skills to do a little non-standard scripting, it's up to you that I'm looking for it.

I will use PAYPAL as payment method, and after reviewing your reputation in the forum, I will do it before you do the service. The scripts are for TFS 1.2

If you are interested, post on the topic or send me PM.

Last edited:
I'm looking for some scripter who has enough experience and great abilities with .LUA to set some systems for me. If you have the skills to do a little non-standard scripting, it's up to you that I'm looking for it.

I will use PAYPAL as payment method, and after reviewing your reputation in the forum, I will do it before you do the service. The scripts are for TFS 1.2

If you are interested, post on the topic or send me PM.
It's kind of hard to take the word of someone with 4 posts that you are serious about payment... and to quote @Static_ its lua not LUA ;)

@bayview
What can I do in relation to posts, and until then used another forum? ...

Anyway, I believe that this first job is very simple and fast.
If you are not desperate for money, we can work together: D

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Read my signature if you still searching.

Back