• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paid teacher needed - Tibia OT 7.4

Isgaco

Reaction score
Dear Tibia lovers,

I'm one of the old school players that can't forget the good old times on Tibia, I really loved the game. For me the Tibia game has been destroyed since the hotkeys were implemented with runes, I retired around 2010. Since then I couldn't get Tibia out of my head and i've played some Tibia 7.4 servers but most of them are just not that good enough.

I've been having thoughts for a long time to create my own server and now I took my first step towards my dream.

I've always been someone with crazy out of the box ideas that I would like implement but I have totally 0 experience to create my own server. Through Google i've found some tutorials and set-up my own server, but this is some noobish quality - I want to do it proffessional.

So i'm searching for someone that is experienced and can teach me (and my brother who's also in) all the ins and outs like:
  • Which mistakes to avoid
  • Which software best to use
  • Customisation
  • Other things we need to know

I know this won't be possible in a day, so we can plan a few hours a day. We are available on monday-friday from 19:30 till 00:00 PM (Amsterdam) and weekends from 14:00 till 00:00. We prefer a videocall with sharing screen.

We rather pay someone to teach us quick then learn it slow by ourself.

We are offering a payment which we can discuss before-hand, optional is being part of the server. Payment from The Netherlands by bank transfer or other suggested payment method, if you have a company there's also a possibility to send an invoice.

If you are interested, please send me some information about yourself and what you can teach us.

Last edited:
Back