• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

paladin Broken skill rates?

Raukohin

Reaction score
I was recently editing my vocations to make them more like real tibia with a few slight differences, and when i changed the skill rates i lowered them and tried to maintain a balance between the vocations, but for some reason it seems like i can change everyones and it works just fine except the paladin, i now have a level 4 paladin on my server with 34 distance, and all ive killed is rats and snakes, so i spawned a training monk to see what was going on and even at 34 distance its steadily increasing by about 1/7th or 1/8th of the par PER HIT, thats obnoxiously fast so i figured the scripts were sensative and tried lowering them and it didnt change, its still increasing just as quickly, i even lowered the rates for paladin distance to "0.5" at one point and it still didnt change.

Heres the script in the XML file

<vocation id="3" name="Paladin" description="a paladin" needpremium="0" gaincap="20" gainhp="10" gainmana="15" gainhpticks="3.5" gainhpamount="15" gainmanaticks="3.5" gainmanaamount="25" manamultiplier="1.4" attackspeed="2000" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="3">
<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="1" multiplier="1.0"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="1.0"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="1.0"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="1.0"/>
<skill id="5" multiplier="1.2"/>
<skill id="6" multiplier="1.0"/>
</vocation>

I dont see any reason distance should be increasing at a rate like that, my rates in my config are set to 1.0, does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

And actually now that im testing it it looks like no matter what i change the rates in the vocations to it doesnt change for any of them, they all gain them at the same rate no matter what i put but the paladins is the only one thats insanely fast, it only works when i change it in config but that changes it for everyone at once it doesnt really let me balance the vocations :/ but i can change the rate they gain health and mana and that part works fine.

Back