• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Paladins not attacking when in movement or following target

Xampy

PHP | SQL | LUA | C++
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a problem in my server. Well, I don't know if it's exactly a problem or not because I cannot remember if it is as it should be.

Paladins does not fire the attack if they are in movement or following the target, only attacks when stopped.

Is it normal? If not, how can I repair it?

I'm using TFS 0.3.7.

Thank you.

Add swing="true" in weapons.xml Like

<distance id="7368" level="80" event="function" swing="true" value="default"/> <!-- Assassin Star -->

Solution
Absolutely, no question, paladins can attack while in chase. That's like, the whole point of their class.
That was I supposed but I wasn't sure.

Add swing="true" in weapons.xml Like

<distance id="7368" level="80" event="function" swing="true" value="default"/> <!-- Assassin Star -->
Woah, I tested this and now works fine. Before requesting support here I searched this forum if there was a solution for my problem and I found in another post to set swing="false" hahaha. With "true" works perfect.

Thank you.

Back