• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladins Overpowered

They are supposed to suck, no matter if they die easily or not. It's the vocation choosers' own fault if they choose a paladin and already know the consequenses. Atleast in my opinion, having a real tibia map you're supposed to take ideas from Real Tibia.

@The retard that told me to play real tibia, the only reason I play OT is because of the higher rates and I can't be arsed to level on real tibia. So mind fucking off before you make such dumb statements?

hahah, cant u see that ironic? "paladin needs to suck and its their (players) own fault if they choose a paladin"
ur really retarded kid, its ur own fault uve chosen mage, now stfu
also ur post doesnt make any sense, first u wanna have this ot similar to real tibia now saying other shit that u dont like ratio on real tibia, well deal with it and go cry in corner you emo kid

btw make a skull again or better declare war to Kamikaze, if you dare of course

@ Retard Eppan, so you mean paladin should be the class no one should play? that you could remove that vocation just because it should suck ? You have to be really dumb, the vocation should be balanced and good at different things, paladin is like knight/mage since they got more hp than mage but not as knight and deal much damage but not good as mage or bad as knight. Really its good as it is, just because a paladin might killed you and got a combo which was to much in ur opinion dosnt mean that it should suck and be the vocation no one should play. You might thing am stupid or something but i dont give a shit, you are the one saying Paladins overpowered when they are far from overpowered! Lets say a mage lvl 100 mlvl 60 would take 1000 with a ue, that would be overpowered and paladins are far from that really. But thats just my opinion.

@ Macan, känner igen ditt namn som fan, spela du Seriosa?
Translate ^: Behind my Camel

@ Retard Eppan, so you mean paladin should be the class no one should play? that you could remove that vocation just because it should suck ? You have to be really dumb, the vocation should be balanced and good at different things, paladin is like knight/mage since they got more hp than mage but not as knight and deal much damage but not good as mage or bad as knight. Really its good as it is, just because a paladin might killed you and got a combo which was to much in ur opinion dosnt mean that it should suck and be the vocation no one should play. You might thing am stupid or something but i dont give a shit, you are the one saying Paladins overpowered when they are far from overpowered! Lets say a mage lvl 100 mlvl 60 would take 1000 with a ue, that would be overpowered and paladins are far from that really. But thats just my opinion.

@ Macan, känner igen ditt namn som fan, spela du Seriosa?
Translate ^: Behind my Camel

nej det gjorde jag inte, spelade softcores och min druid hette Macan

erdamonia said "croat"
ye im not swe i asked my swedish friend to translate it for me
so whatever u guys wrote oke!! :D

Okay to the dumb kids, yes 90% of this server contains of botting kids. A paladin on real tibia is strong, in one vs one battles. But other than that in my opinion they suck, and if you know they suck on real tibia why the fuck should you choose them here? this aint no fantasy server, this is supposed to be reflected towards a real tibian server.

And if you still do not get the part where the Paladins suck, just fuck off then and eat crap. Damn I hate OTLand's population now. Damn fucking kids with no damn IQ to understand the value of my post and their replies contain with things like LMFAO ROFL LOL HEHE BYE

Balance!!!!!!!!!

The Title is Balancing,
Wich means hes balancing vocations not be be overpowered in any ways,

Some idiots talking about that mages take to much with their ues,
Well Paladins take to much with their sds,
Paladins here are using sds, And takes 3-400 with assassin stars,
and they also got fast Attack speed, And ye what is the reason u paladins die by a ue combo?
Caus we take more then your fucking hp, And what does that have to do with this, So in your stupid statement u mean that in battles we need to trap the paladin, make sure everyone got mana, and count a ue combo,
is that how they kill paladins in battles on real tibia?

Ofc we dont want this to be exactly as real tibia,
But noone Wants it to be updating like Cip soft,
The paladins didnt need higher attack speed and dmg
why would they need fucking higher attack speed??????????
it would be enough with higher dmg then if they even needed that,

AND WHY DA FUCK ARE U TELLING US TO PLAY A PALADIN THEN IF WE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM?

Do u want a battle full of paladins, how fun is that,

Well i was checking attack speed of pally shooting stars the same as a mage and the attack speed was the same. So don't get it, why do they say its faster attack... :huh:

Okay to the dumb kids, yes 90% of this server contains of botting kids. A paladin on real tibia is strong, in one vs one battles. But other than that in my opinion they suck, and if you know they suck on real tibia why the fuck should you choose them here? this aint no fantasy server, this is supposed to be reflected towards a real tibian server.

And if you still do not get the part where the Paladins suck, just fuck off then and eat crap. Damn I hate OTLand's population now. Damn fucking kids with no damn IQ to understand the value of my post and their replies contain with things like LMFAO ROFL LOL HEHE BYE

Paladins are NOT good in 1v1 on real tibia just to make that clear. Also, paladins are easy exp/bad war guys. Since all mages can sd the crap out of all monsters with profit, we can see it clearly that its not like rl tibia. If you make bp sd 30k, and lvl 180 limit for knights to m wall, then we can start talking about "reflecting to real tibia", else just lick my balls.

Also, paladins ARE balanced at the moment. ONLY problem is that you can use utito tempo san and heal/run at the same time. That's the reason paladins hits are "unbalanced". As fast as they fix utito tempo san, so you cant heal/speed run at the same time then paladins will be fine.

And Haschish the retard, tell me who wins 10v10 ob paladins vs mages. Seriously its your problem if you cant kill paladins in ob, but to inform you boy. PALADINS SUCKS IN OB(they should do that, not complaining).

For retards (mainly haschish): kill the other teams mages first, dont try to target paladins in the first place.

Paladins are NOT good in 1v1 on real tibia just to make that clear. Also, paladins are easy exp/bad war guys. Since all mages can sd the crap out of all monsters with profit, we can see it clearly that its not like rl tibia. If you make bp sd 30k, and lvl 180 limit for knights to m wall, then we can start talking about "reflecting to real tibia", else just lick my balls.

Also, paladins ARE balanced at the moment. ONLY problem is that you can use utito tempo san and heal/run at the same time. That's the reason paladins hits are "unbalanced". As fast as they fix utito tempo san, so you cant heal/speed run at the same time then paladins will be fine.

And Haschish the retard, tell me who wins 10v10 ob paladins vs mages. Seriously its your problem if you cant kill paladins in ob, but to inform you boy. PALADINS SUCKS IN OB(they should do that, not complaining).

For retards (mainly haschish): kill the other teams mages first, dont try to target paladins in the first place.

+1 ;)

It's because all of you who defend pallies here are moronic retards. 1. Can't you read between the lines? 10 paladins does not neccesarly mean you do not have any druids. The team is MOSTLY BUILT ON PALADINS, understood now? And for the record.. pallies do suck in OB but when you guys have auto attack in stair hop battles since we can't do shit when you get healed by your mages & out number our damages with your fucked up spell uttito tempo, we're screwed.

So don't come here and say you guys know how to PVP due to your fucking vocation, most of you suck a dick without your bot.

It's because all of you who defend pallies here are moronic retards.

ok

1. Can't you read between the lines? 10 paladins does not neccesarly mean you do not have any druids. The team is MOSTLY BUILT ON PALADINS, understood now?
Then druids will be main target, and main target dies fast trust me

And for the record.. pallies do suck in OB but when you guys have auto attack in stair hop battles since we can't do shit when you get healed by your mages & out number our damages with your fucked up spell uttito tempo, we're screwed.

Paladins should be better then mages in close battles, you shouldnt make mages into Gods. But a, you do make more damage with mage and autoattack since u do hit 300 every sd while paladins often poofs when its stack (since they stand on you are next to you = bad damages)

So don't come here and say you guys know how to PVP due to your fucking vocation, most of you suck a dick without your bot.

You got no clue about tibia, but yeah whatever. You are pro!

Dude, you're talking bullshit. The mages are cowards, they are behind the pallies, is it really smart to rush into the team? as my point remain, they're easy targets most of the times we fight them they die. But they still do more damage then us which is fuckign fake.

They're supposed to be that way. But this new "Update" is fucking embaressing, seriously. And I doubt GMs will even do shit about this as they're mother fucking cocksucking retards that always ignore important messages. Yet answer to "small bugs"

And ur tellin me that im 12 years old? then how old are u?O:

Dude, you're talking bullshit. The mages are cowards, they are behind the pallies, is it really smart to rush into the team? as my point remain, they're easy targets most of the times we fight them they die. But they still do more damage then us which is fuckign fake.

they are always behind paladins, even on real tibia. Thats why u always try to hit them from behind. Go watch some cams kid, your stupidity makes me sad.

I'll repeat, last time. Paladins hits are not overpowered. It's just the spell utito tempo san - which should make ur healing and haste disabled - that is bugged. As fast as they fix it, paladins will be fine. Nevertheless, paladins sucks ass in ob. Dont complain, just enjoy that there is paladins :d

just close this thread
only that shit with utito tempo san should be fixed nothing else, and u eppan guys, stfu now once and for all

just close this thread
only that shit with utito tempo san should be fixed nothing else, and u eppan guys, stfu now once and for all

For god sake.
You say that because you are not a paladin --'

and Mas flam?
Shouldn't be fixed too?
OMG

Back