• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pandora ATS (Systems done till the moment)

Nirky

Reaction score
Pandora ATS

Here will be showed all the systems already done for the project.

---~---

Mining System:

[video=youtube;Fg3OyXgOqoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg3OyXgOqoQ[/video]
Mining System - Pandora ATS - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

Lumberjack System:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2BWMznAvws

Craft Arrow System:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuSTkKwzZ_k&feature=plcp

Critical Hit System:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y2VgH3kOV8

Advanced Upgrade System:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjxXThQ4Go0

Also check here our showoff:
http://otland.net/f57/pandora-ats-showoff-161730/

Last edited:
Ops, sorry.

And thanks :)

Lumberjack System:

[video=youtube;W2BWMznAvws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2BWMznAvws[/video]

Am i the only one on here that thinks this continuous trend of useless generic mining/woodcutting systems are just getting tediously old now?
There not new, they are far from unique & there not even that fun.

Ontop of that every server is trying to sell themselves around these features.
Okey we get it, you made a server like every other RPG server currently running, show me something different & i'll praise it.

-What bites my ass though are the people that do praise it, yet you never actually see them on the server for long.

(Am not saying don't add them, am saying that advertising your server around them, like there some incredible hit, just seems completely stupid right now after the 20th time. But hey this just may be my opinion for all i know, people love doing tedious shit but for some odd reason hate runescape, lifes a hypocritcal bitch.)

Am i the only one on here that thinks this continuous trend of useless generic mining/woodcutting systems are just getting tediously old now?
There not new, they are far from unique & there not even that fun.

Okey we get it, you made a server like every other RPG server currently running, show me something different & i'll praise it.

-What bites my ass though are the people that do praise it, yet you never actually see them on the server for long.

At least you see a RPG server up and coming.

At least you see a RPG server up and coming.

Dude there all over the place, yes, there are more RLmap servers (Get over it already), it does not mean there are 0 RPG servers, do you even look at the advertisement thread or this discussion section? I see atleast 4 maybe 5 on here (that's from the top of my head, from when i last looked on advertisements maybe a week ago).

It's impossible to have as many RPG server as there are realmaps because alot less people play on RPG servers, it's that simple or is it? Am i losing touch with reality here? or is everyone else?

Not to mention, yea it's an RPG server, but it's not unique in any sense, it's just another generic RPG server, might aswell play RLmap because it's just as generic, only difference between them is a new map & some boring system (Which imo should not be considered RPG just because it has a different map & some useless system).

A RPG server doesn't have to be unique.

A real map can be a RPG server.

A RPG server doesn't have to be unique.

A real map can be a RPG server.

Yes, there both RPG servers, but the word is coined here differently you already know this so i don't have to explain, you're just too stupid to actually discuss the topic am on, so you poke something irrelevant.
Smooth.

If you're going to avoid, just don't post it's that simple.

Yes, there both RPG servers, but the word is coined here differently you already know this, you're just too stupid to actually discuss the topic am on, so you poke something irrelevant.
Smooth.

If you're going to avoide, just don't post it's that simple.

You're stating that because every RPG server has the same features it's boring and not unique which makes it not a RPG server.

But atleast someone is making something else rather than a RL map server, that's all I stated.

No need to get mad bro.

You're stating that because every RPG server has the same features it's boring and not unique which makes it not a RPG server.

But atleast someone is making something else rather than a RL map server, that's all I stated.

No need to get mad bro.

No, am stating that every RPG server is getting more & more generic ( Just like RLmaps ) they should not be labeled as such, as on here people label an RPG server as something different from a RLmap that which is generic.

If you're going to make something you might aswell put some effort into it, what he has done is no different than making a realmap, seriously the system has been done so many times.

I'd suggest looking up the word mad or experiencing the emotion yourself if that is possible, as you clearly have no understanding of it.

-I suppose talking to a wall is frustrating though, if that's what you meant, frustrated.

Last edited:
No, am stating that every RPG server is getting more & more generic ( Just like RLmaps ) they should not be labeled as such, as on here people label an RPG server as something different from a RLmap that which is generic.

If you're going to make something you might aswell put some effort into it, what he has done is no different than making a realmap, seriously the system has been done so many times.

I'd suggest looking up the word mad or experiencing the motion yourself if that is possible, as you clearly have no understanding of it.

-I suppose talking to a wall is frustrating though, if that's what you mean't, frustrated.

I regret I won't be posting more shit on this thread, if you want to keep having this discussion, private message me :)

Seeing as we're ontopic (Discussing his system/systems in general) i see no reason to, but if that's what you wish to use to back out, by all means be my guest.

& for the OP i am by no means thrashing your server at all, it could be an awesome server, but making a post explaining systems that have been done time & time again as i said....

Seeing as we're ontopic (Discussing his system) i see no reason to, but if that's what you wish to use to back out, by all means be my guest.

No we're discussing the difference between RPGs and how they are all the same.

We aren't discussing HIS server directly.
Thread is about his server, not discussing features.

No we're discussing the difference between RPGs and how they are all the same.

We aren't discussing HIS server directly.
Thread is about his server, not discussing features.

It's not about his server, it's about the features he is adding to his server.

His server systems are still being incorporated into the discussion, as i'm discussing his current systems & these systems in general.
Which we're now talking of neither, that to which we have thanks am sure.

Hey guys, be calm.

@Amusement

Nowadays everything is created. It's almost impossible to do something original. We are developing some systems, many, or most have not been disclosed, only these simple ones ...
Yes, many servers now use this kind of systems, but how many of these servers you see online?
How many servers with RPG is online? 70%+ of online servers is just RLmap ...
Well, we're trying to create our server, betting on a strong beautiful and detailed map. Although your critics, thank you for your comments.

Three Magic

Thanks for trying to defend us. Thanks for understand us...
We're trying to do something with RPG and not something original and unique...

Thanks dude ;)

Back