• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pandora showoff thread

Beautiful temple.
Wst7z.png

It's a hot day in the city.
WmDHy.png

A small goblin mountain.
GAELx.png

Btw, I did notice the minor bug in the temple and on the roof in picture 2. Don't mention it. :)

Quoting for next page :) good job Meloth! :D

As well, do not use auto-border close to a wall when it comes to roof borders, it will end up ON the wall, as you can see on picture NUMBER 2. :D

You don't need to mention something we already knew.

Oh this actually looks really good Whip! just the inner part of the swamp @ pic 1 and 4 are a little empty, but overall it looks great +1

Minimap [1.5%]

Just wanted u guys to know what we are working on! So here is a minimap, and the "swamp" outside the city walls is just temporarily.

tHcAn.png

More will come!

Attachments

My sexy city! <3 xD yes that is evo revamped, and as you can see, it will be bigger.

The shape isn't finnished 100% yet. Need some fixes I think.

The onlz Screenshots I like are the Swamp Screenies. The Rest isnt that good and zou have to work at the Natur a bit more :/

Back