• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pandora showoff thread

:p so thats pandora xD, but ye i started my project earlier :p
good luck

A house in the city.
2wny4k0.png

Credits to Prest!
Bumping to next page ;D

Don't show house tiles :c in screenshots anyway~

Also add another window on the house, next to the poplar. It would make the house look a lot better IMO.

It'd be cool if you added a script so the sleeping woman there sleeps sometimes and acts like an NPC sometimes, awake. :O

I have to say as the others, more grass tufts! Hihi.

Okey, I will do that in the upcomming images! ^^

But for now , could I get some suggestions about what I could map, cuz I want to improve myself alot!

Map a troll mountain / Cave.. Meloth won't stop bugging me with it xD

Beautiful temple.
Wst7z.png

It's a hot day in the city.
WmDHy.png

A small goblin mountain.
GAELx.png

Btw, I did notice the minor bug in the temple and on the roof in picture 2. Don't mention it. :)

You've used a high ceiling, but done nothing with the second floor. The windows you put in I personally would use the different stone archways in the windows instead of both the same. The random bit of grass. I also think you could do more with the floor.

Also the path outside isn't randomised.

Also border bug in the 3rd picture, by the south ramp.

What can I add on the floor in the temple? I don't want it to look overdetailed.

Back