• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pangeria - 10.00/12.00 Discussion Topic

the main problem with bots for me is that I know that we wont be fighting only on arenas, but we will fight on spawns/quests etc which means that you can use bot. that's why i want to 12+ but ok w/e

about arenas
in my opinion that specific arena with only 2 teams should be open after some period of time or only on some special tournaments, so there won't be any suffering team, because if you want long term server situations like this one in my example cannot occur : there are 3 teams, two of them are "friendly" to each other and they dont want to fight with the third one. people from the third team has two options, join to one of these teams, or just to sell char and xlog. for me if you want to equal chances wars should take place in spot where every team can access. anyway @Jordi Ek we have been already through this situation like in my example on last thronx and u know that what it led to... it was server for 3 weeks, so im totally against "abusing" arena for 2 teams. it could be like that for example : 2 teams (team A and team B) are setting rules how they want to fight, they are starting to fight, and suddenly 2 other teams (team C and team D) are starting to gather and then join to fight with these 2 teams that are already fighting. but teams C and D have to adapt to rules that team A and B have set, but TP is open and they can join fight anytime they want, you get what I mean? even if two teams started fighting on arena on their rules, any other team can join fight, but has to adapt the rules that these two teams set. that would be the best option in my opinion. im also against not losing experience during the fight on battle arena, what arguments are staying behind that idea? fear of people about level on server where you can bot? cmon

@offtop
if someone wants to know how fights looked like on masteria im posting one of my shitty videos with frags from that 10+ ot

Last edited:
the main problem with bots for me is that I know that we wont be fighting only on arenas, but we will fight on spawns/quests etc which means that you can use bot. that's why i want to 12+ but ok w/e

about arenas
and in my opinion that specific arena with only 2 teams should be open after some period of time or only on some special tournaments, so there won't be any suffering team, because if you want long term server situations like this one in my example cannot occur : there are 3 teams, two of them are "friendly" to each other and they dont want to fight with the third one. people from the third team has two options, join to one of these teams, or just to sell char and xlog. for me if you want to equal chances wars should take place in spot where every team can access. anyway @Jordi Ek we have been already through this situation like in my example on last thronx and u know that what it led to... it was server for 3 weeks, so im totally against "abusing" arena for 2 teams. it could be like that for example : 2 teams (team A and team B) are setting rules how they want to fight, they are starting to fight, and suddenly 2 other teams (team C and team D) are starting to gather and then join to fight with these 2 teams that are already fighting. but teams C and D have to adapt to rules that team A and B have set, but TP is open and they can join fight anytime they want, you get what I mean? even if two teams started fighting on arena on their rules, any other team can join fight, but has to adapt the rules that these two teams set. that would be the best option in my opinion. im also against not losing experience during the fight on battle arena, what arguments are staying behind that idea? fear of people about level on server where you can bot? cmon

I agree with you at the first point, will be shit if we had to play in regular server but we fix it in some way. M walls are random, so autopush is not working. The keeper will be but we cannot do nothing vs this ( i have an idea but idk if they can do it). The balancer is there and we dont want to add exhaust or something like this but in pvp situations you wont be able to use ump so people wont be inmortal like in newest versions.

About the arenas, you are right, it can be a problem. But open for everyone can be problem aswell because teams can pact box and everything. If the arena is setted as you said teams can pact and the other team would not play because they will be 2vs1. The problem of this servers is that people cant go into the train, you need 40-50 people in order to be able to do something. In this ot with 20 you can war vs everyone and there should be more teams to fight.

Edit: masteria wars was really really bad and boring. Too much people, puzzles every 30 seconds, inmortal people, ue combos, etc we dont gonma have this type of problems in this ot.

Last edited:

about arenas
in my opinion that specific arena with only 2 teams should be open after some period of time or only on some special tournaments, so there won't be any suffering team, because if you want long term server situations like this one in my example cannot occur : there are 3 teams, two of them are "friendly" to each other and they dont want to fight with the third one. people from the third team has two options, join to one of these teams, or just to sell char and xlog. for me if you want to equal chances wars should take place in spot where every team can access. anyway @Jordi Ek we have been already through this situation like in my example on last thronx and u know that what it led to... it was server for 3 weeks, so im totally against "abusing" arena for 2 teams. it could be like that for example : 2 teams (team A and team B) are setting rules how they want to fight, they are starting to fight, and suddenly 2 other teams (team C and team D) are starting to gather and then join to fight with these 2 teams that are already fighting. but teams C and D have to adapt to rules that team A and B have set, but TP is open and they can join fight anytime they want, you get what I mean? even if two teams started fighting on arena on their rules, any other team can join fight, but has to adapt the rules that these two teams set. that would be the best option in my opinion. im also against not losing experience during the fight on battle arena, what arguments are staying behind that idea? fear of people about level on server where you can bot? cmon

@offtop
if someone wants to know how fights looked like on masteria im posting one of my shitty videos with frags from that 10+ ot

Definetly i appreciate this kind of debates.
I can understand that in past has been some problems in arenas with 1v1 arenas and i think that i can be with you in some of arguments that you explaining. But also you're not taking as a factor 1 important detail and its that on thronx and most of the server you can choose the ammount of people fighting in arenas ->20v20 30v30 40v40 and with it you let teams make bigger and bigger and fix more massa since its the best way to win warmodes actually. In this Competitive arena will be a min of 15 and a max of 30 and also a extra boost damage for smaller team like you've read. How is this factor influecing? Teams are gonna be delimitated and also you will give benefits to the teams of being small(and better) than being big and bad. So the teams will tend to finally be smallers soon or later and with it there will be soon or later bigger ammount of teams.
Also you can tell me that there will be no enough leaders and commanders, but trust me and probably you know same as me that the quantity of leaders and commanders who can have a 25ppl team is really huge.

About loosing experience: In competitive arena since there is a limit of level , how you should balance dead from someone? Since if you're 350 youre on stage of 0.7x and if youre on 250 you're on stage 2.5x. People will refuse going this arena if you make some kind of bad balance (like it would be if you loose exp, since there is no method to loose exp balanced for this). But at the same way you're not loosing exp you're paying 100k per bless+ all pots/supplies you're wasting. If you want all arguments that refute this theory we can explain them but its to many things behind this idea, but i guess with that main argument you can understand the point of it.

1st. Its not true that with 2h you will make more exp than 24h botting. Maybe you can make really huge exp but, if you botting right place you will be making alot of exp to.
2nd. Is not exacly Masteria team who is making this actually, many many people is working in terms of checking bugs etc and also many people working for repair those. I can say that they working really hard for 3 months to make this server, the server of future.
3rd. There is no enough playbase to have a 12.00 client since it has to be full manual, and as i explained to Low before people is getting older every year and with it you have more responsabilities and less time for games. There is a solution for it, mix 10.+12.00 client its defintly the best idea i've seen.
4. If you think that you can make more exp in 2h than botting, why you complain about mix of 10+12 since you will be playing manual and making more exp than people who exp botting?
5. Read twice the news of Pangeria.com and check exacly how this both arenas will work, then you will understand and get the point and the logic of server

I can just say XD. This Jordi start be funny Niebieski stuff working hard 3 months XDDXXDDXDX. Professional Xenobot team worked on TheOxServer 1year+ and their serwer was bugged. U think 3 months is enought to fix all bugs from Masteria files ? He didnt know how to fix last thais boss or falcon boss 2 months after serwer started XD. The truth is Niebieski cant create serwer 10+ bc this tibia need real tibia updates... He want only money, 1 week after start this ots we wont see Niebieski anymore. Sorry but this server cant be competition Gunzodus (Full professional stuff, real tibia updates and good promotion) No one join Niebieski bugged 10.00 without updates OTS. Essa

I can just say XD. This Jordi start be funny Niebieski stuff working hard 3 months XDDXXDDXDX. Professional Xenobot team worked on TheOxServer 1year+ and their serwer was bugged. U think 3 months is enought to fix all bugs from Masteria files ? He didnt know how to fix last thais boss or falcon boss 2 months after serwer started XD. The truth is Niebieski cant create serwer 10+ bc this tibia need real tibia updates... He want only money, 1 week after start this ots we wont see Niebieski anymore. Sorry but this server cant be competition Gunzodus (Full professional stuff, real tibia updates and good promotion) No one join Niebieski bugged 10.00 without updates OTS. Essa

You should inform yourself before talk because they are not using masteria files. This is the first thing they do and we test it already, there is no bugs like in masteria was. But talk in forum is free thought you dont know anything from the thread you are talking.

Why if you are not interested in this proyect keep talking and talking? Why if you dont like the staff you keep flaming them? Maybe you should check if there is some neurological problem.

This is funny how few people from dashejroxD cry about arenas, bugs, client and the other things, when they all always using tibia auto, trashtalking etc, if u dont wanna play, go away :D

We gonna see how you all are good without bots and with the same number of people ;]

Last edited:
??? how is it all related to 2-3 people (we all know their names) who were using tibia auto

I testes this ots in day when we fight against Jordi team so what u talking about ? This ots is bug on bug
We dont join this ots thats true, but this is my duty to alert ppl about sh*t ots ... Tell me one reason why should i leave gunzodus (full professional) and join this OTS. I saw this ots and this is 10% of Gunzodus

??? how is it all related to 2-3 people (we all know their names) who were using tibia auto
I guess u were not active at all those last months. This Voa and ostrowany spread the tibia auto to almost all tibia community thats why we are forced to make a different playground.

I guess u were not active at all those last months. This Voa and ostrowany spread the tibia auto to almost all tibia community thats why we are forced to make a different playground.
Full tibia auto with all scripts u can buy from GIT MIHELOX if u need more info msg me. Only Tibia 12.00 show ur PVP essasito

xdd dafq

I testes this ots in day when we fight against Jordi team so what u talking about ? This ots is bug on bug
We dont join this ots thats true, but this is my duty to alert ppl about sh*t ots ... Tell me one reason why should i leave gunzodus (full professional) and join this OTS. I saw this ots and this is 10% of Gunzodus

You test the server only in arena 1 month ago and with older clients. Anyway, what bugs do you find? You are caliming that the ot is bugged, at least tell to us which bugs you find.

I have checked the thread again and i didnt see anyone asking what you gonna do or if you will join the server. Why you act like anyone cares about your decisions? Why i have to tell you a reason to come if we dont care about your decisions?

I will ask you again: why are you losing youur time Insulting, flaming the owners and the server, etc if you dont wanna play as you say in this thread? I cant understand.

Do whatever you want to do. If you want to keep in gunzodus, do it, is a good server. If you want to come, you are welcome as everyone is.

Please tell me what bugs you experienced during fight with Jordi.

I only say my opinion, this ots dont have chance vs Gunzodus. I dont waste time to test this ots but if u play upload screens with 12.00 content. We want see this perfect ots

I only say my opinion, this ots dont have chance vs Gunzodus. I dont waste time to test this ots but if u play upload screens with 12.00 content. We want see this perfect ots
Your posts looks more like a bombing instead of expressing opinion. We got that you like to play another server, and we don't force you to play our. You still haven't answer the question about what kind of bugs have you experienced in Pangeria. I'm not against you, but if you want to criticize anything first prepare arguments before you start to fight.

A user who has the nickname pangeria is a god slugar
most likely he stole files from a Brazilian owner of masteria
he called himself pangeria because god slugar has a bad reputation
and he is afraid that people will not hit his server
I do not recommend this server to a corrupt server

for example you could use arrow in arena and you could hit everyone for 300 aoe as a pally while mages can only use gmp and heal 200 its easy to fix but nvm.
and yeah ppl will fight on spawn, quests and they will all use tibia auto i dont think everyone will fight in Global arena for no fcking reason why do you think random pks 5-10 ppl will go to global arena and wait for enemies instead of looking for them .
PPl have no time for 2h exp a day that must be a joke so if we take atk all botters they will just quit because they have no time to fight us back ah well and its impossible to kill high lvl pally with low ammout of people while he is using tibia auto

for example you could use arrow in arena and you could hit everyone for 300 aoe as a pally while mages can only use gmp and heal 200 its easy to fix but nvm.
and yeah ppl will fight on spawn, quests and they will all use tibia auto i dont think everyone will fight in Global arena for no fcking reason why do you think random pks 5-10 ppl will go to global arena and wait for enemies instead of looking for them .
PPl have no time for 2h exp a day that must be a joke so if we take atk all botters they will just quit because they have no time to fight us back ah well and its impossible to kill high lvl pally with low ammout of people while he is using tibia auto

The first thing you mention is not a bug, is something we miss to change in arena while we were doing the rules and so. We didnt mention it to gm.

We are not saying that everyone will fight in arenas. Of course people will fight outside the arenas and as i say, we try to nerf tibia auto as max we can.

so if we take atk all botters they will just quit because they have no time to fight us back

I cannot understand this part at all.

ah well and its impossible to kill high lvl pally with low ammout of people while he is using tibia auto

You mean while the paladin is botting? Im sure you will can. Furthermore, this is probably the only server that you will can kill people with lower amount of people as you watch in arena. But the question has no sense at all, you can do it in another server?

Back