• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pangeria - 10.00/12.00 Discussion Topic

exactly the same level requirements (even that "bug" with 6+ level for task xD) mean probably the same files, but np i remember some of the masteria bugs which I can easily check within first few days and it will be confirmed that this ot is based on masteria files

anyway premium features are only niebieski's idea xD

Some ideas on masteria was good and we introduced it on Pangeria. Sure, after server start you will see that its completely different server.
We've started promotion on otservlist and youtube, soon we will start on facebook.

In exactly 3 days we will create thread where we provide all details about server. In the meantime, here's a promotional video from one of the players :)

[

Quite low men. I think a mid end low rate is the best option for a war server.

First of all, you dont need to insult. I think we all here have the enought maturity to mantain a discussion without acting like a 8 year old. The final idea of the arena is no setted yet, we are looking for feedback in order to change something and this thread isnt complete about how arena will work.

1 - 7 x5 (first day x10)
8 - 30 x4,5
31 - 60 x4
61 - 80 x3,5
81 - 100 x3
101 - 120 x2,5
121 - 140 x2
141 - 180 x1,5
181 - 999 x1

That's low exp bro.

WTF 60% HOLY SHIT I REALLY NEED BOT TO GET THIS 60% BACK . I take back all what i wrote i think this pangeria is full iglica if you lose 60% on death i dont think there should be any exp loss 60% is too much you should make it 0 % maybe 5% so everyone dont have to waste time, just go and kill 1 frost dragon And keep fighting !!!
Or just make. Pangeria Bless in item shop which will give you 5% exp if you Die SO ppl dont even have to bot they could jsut go fight die and lvl up Its good because most ppl dont have time to play
and make exp scroll for ppl that are working and have 0 time to play so they can just buy lvls

Where is my pistol XD This ots is a joke or what ? U created promote movie with parts of other videos (from other server) in the background. Show us new resps from tibia 12.00 show us new bosses from tibia 12.00 and show us who join this serwer, bc ur spamming on gg,fb and others is only "Pangeria Start 6 November at 18:00 (CEST) all team join MITCH/JORDI etc create account with us" Nice all teams XDXDXDX Mitch 1h per day, Jordi xlog after first war. Nice advert Szluga

I think you should make bot in client so the character is moving on his own and you dont have to use your fingers to walk or mouse because i dont think ppl have time to even move their characters so i think its a good idea

You boys throwing sh@t to this ots, before you even try it for a week. @Genway mainly
meanwhile our other options are taleon and gunzodus or other random br orshabal ots.
I played like 3 versions of taleon, not a single succed, years of developent but nothing new or good in return.
I played gunzodus also for a few months, took less than 1 month to make 800kk, every one is 400-500+, and the only decent guild on server had masa and destroyed the other team with their 400-600lvls, with or without tibia auto, but doesnt even matter there since ppl are unkillable on that level with imbuements and atleast 4-5 other ppl potting you with 600mana every second+ofc you can have 300ssas each refil since money doesnt worth anything there. (atleast thats what went down when I played back in may) seemingly the ot became alot less active since then war wise.
You say gunzodus team is professional, but eventho they have "everything fixed" not a single boss fight is real tibia like, just a cheap version where you spam sd or wawes and not much else. I'm talking from thais bosses to HoD to Feru bosses. It's playable but full of bugs compared to rl.
Screenshot (http://prntscr.com/pp832m) also, very active server with their 1k online playerbase xD

I don't say Pangeria will be perfect compared to RL, where atleast 15 developer working/worked full time for 20years on it developing and bugfixing, but surelly can be better than the ones we have at the moment.

About arenas.
in my opinion it's a good new feature we can experience with.
Meanwhile we can still have the same fights as before anywhere else, there can also be retro hardcore fights in global, and competitive balanced fights in the other arenas probably even with tournaments and what so ever.

Personally, I will give it a chance, nothing to loose really. If it succeds and exceeds our expectations, it could be a truly amazing server.
If not we can quit it anytime like we did 100 times already before. Exactly thats why it's nice they make botting available. So you don't have to spend tons of time grinding for a potential failure. If you do, it was your choice, and you wasnt forced to.

Where is my pistol XD This ots is a joke or what ? U created promote movie with parts of other videos (from other server) in the background. Show us new resps from tibia 12.00 show us new bosses from tibia 12.00 and show us who join this serwer, bc ur spamming on gg,fb and others is only "Pangeria Start 6 November at 18:00 (CEST) all team join MITCH/JORDI etc create account with us" Nice all teams XDXDXDX Mitch 1h per day, Jordi xlog after first war. Nice advert Szluga
As I wrote before, video was created by one of players. It contains some of more important informations. Our own promote video is under development :) There will be many teams playing on server, we don't have to list them all.

Dude, I think that it's enough to speak with you. We have tried be good to you but seems like you have personal issues for which we can't help.
don't try to speak sense to theese guys :D it's impossible trust me.
They did the same with every previous startup ots.

And who is you, my bro? :p
[

Quite low men. I think a mid end low rate is the best option for a war server.

First of all, you dont need to insult. I think we all here have the enought maturity to mantain a discussion without acting like a 8 year old. The final idea of the arena is no setted yet, we are looking for feedback in order to change something and this thread isnt complete about how arena will work.

U guys just ignore everything, but its okay, just ask jordi pvp master, he knows everything about this game

DONT FORGET, THE BEST GM IN TIBIA HISTORY

Dont avoid my asnwer. What you propose to do a better server as you say? We are like to hear what you propose and we think is important.

Its not worth to talk much with you about the past since seems that you actually have a memory problem. You have a great imagination also you seem that you live dreaming about playing this game.
Everyone knows who is who, and everyone knows that 50% of your team using this tibia auto.
The think is, how you can be so proud of pushing people when actually is a robot who is doin it isntead of you?
You didnt answer... REMEMBER TALEON? EVERYONE PLAYED THERE WITHOUT BOT AND I STILL RAPED YOU AJE 12+ GOD, 10+ GOD, 8.6 GOD, 8.0 GOD, 7.4 HALF GOD

Back