• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pangeria - 10.00/12.00 Discussion Topic

wil be super nice serveR! owner has send moneys to big teams so u know it will be popular

smooths

JoinedOct 23, 2019Messages 1

lroid

JoinedOct 23, 2019Messages 1

I dont know who u're but if u want to see that everyone who post is real and a person , some of people who posted used to test server with me so if you want to talk with them let me know mate ;)

Actually there is no server to play so i dont know why you all talking about people will dont play here... What?

of course many people will enjoy this server and for sure will be some bigger and smaller teams so, just waiting :)

I can tell you exacly names from old teams that are gonna play:
1.Mitch/Navid/Skeon are gonna make a team
2. Hakan/Gazman/Murat are gonna make other team
3.Everlast is gonna make team
4. Marcin will make team
5. I will make team
6/7/8. Gonna be smaller teams from other spanish, swedish,polish,american teams. Like Flawless, Dey,HSK maybe Blure
Also if ot is gonna have good ping, like we all know that will happen are gonna come some big teams from south america when they see it.
10. Veziv you will come when you see this ot, this wars. You're just addicted to this game and you love to fight so dont lie to me, and better dont lie yourseflt about that you wont come.
Also didnt still spoke any leader from south america, when i talk with them maybe they will.

and like always most of these teams will merge and there will be like 2-3 guilds after one/two weeks

@thread

Arena settings:

1. If player is above level 250 (the same applies to skills, if higher than 100):
the system will set you to level 250 and skill level 100.
2. If player is below level 250 (the same applies to skills, if lower than 100):
the system will keep your level and skills as they are.
3. The death penalty will not cause any loss of experience, but you will loose all of your blessings.

probably the most retareded ideas i've ever heard, but im not really surprised because I know who was working on the server xddd

Yes, legendary jordi khalidov knows everything, he played 10 servers in his whole life, but he will set the rules XDDDD

1. Mitch/Navid/Skeon - 1 gather per 3 days
2. Turkish randoms - 5 minutes and its over
3. Everlast - XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
4. Marin - the best commander in tibia history, he will dominate this ot with his dogs from hexera
5. Jordi Khalidov - 1 day of full sneaks and finish
6. Siwek - XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

U all should make teamup and suck my dick, cus god zabijamy is unbeatable AJE

THIS OT WONT BE CORRUPTED IF SOMETHING XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Nice photo to take ips xDD
God Autojamy gajs

Why argue about it if you just can insult and say that is a shit idea. With this amazing arguments you win the debate.
do i really have to write arguments against ideas like no death penatly/lvl limits on arena??

do i really have to write arguments against ideas like no death penatly/lvl limits on arena??

If you criticize something, at least give arguments about it. Dont say "its shit" and leave.

Level limits in arena is for equalize everyone, something that some people are afraid and which is the base of competition. Death penalty on arena is because is impossible to balance the lose of the death in both players, and if you put everyone at the same level in war, people which have more level ingame will not receive bonus for his level in war and will lose much more. Then how you balance it? I dont like the idea of not lose, but is the best option.

Locking the thread.
Will clean it up in a bit. I will refer users to the rules meanwhile.
Read them. Thanks.

Thread has now been unlocked. Keep the comments clean and stay on-topic.

Last edited:
If you criticize something, at least give arguments about it. Dont say "its shit" and leave.

Level limits in arena is for equalize everyone, something that some people are afraid and which is the base of competition. Death penalty on arena is because is impossible to balance the lose of the death in both players, and if you put everyone at the same level in war, people which have more level ingame will not receive bonus for his level in war and will lose much more. Then how you balance it? I dont like the idea of not lose, but is the best option.
so maybe instead of this server there should be hosted a war ots if we want equalize for everyone? it will be perfect balance.

people are afraid about losing levels on tibia 10+ in 2019? seriously?

so maybe instead of this server there should be hosted a war ots if we want equalize for everyone? it will be perfect balance.

Thats why we just open a discussion thread, so everyone might say their opinion. Ideas about competitive wars came from Jordi's people and we might consider changing these if someone get another solution.

Meanwhile...
xd.png

Arena is a complement for a server. You can fight as always on global arena which is the same as normal map but with client 12 or in the normal map but with bots. Arenas is for a more competitive play.

Some people do. You will see when people complain if you put everyone at the same level.

Arena is a complement for a server. You can fight as always on global arena which is the same as normal map but with client 12 or in the normal map but with bots. Arenas is for a more competitive play.

Some people do. You will see when people complain if you put everyone at the same level.
Totaly agree.

Arena is good for randoms like you that are scared to lose 5 lvls on fight if you wanna make shitty arenas full bot ot better make war ot same lvls for player that """" DONT have time to play"" damn. how can you have fun botting ? and Global arena ? like someone gonna enter it imagine catching some high lvl pally at exp with full tibia auto its soo fun switching everything possible without even using his hand

Aaa ok Jordi leave last 3 ots after 1 war when PUSHEJRO GITSHEJRO DASHEJRO kill his team 5 vs 10 XDD and he can set conditions ? And u think all can put own opinion ? No all who have negative opinion get Warrning or ban on forum, so nice threat. My opinion is one and dont ban be i dont flame thats only my opinion. This serwer with client 10.00 full tibia auto is ded ots and this arena is broken. 2K19 and ppl want arena when u dont lose exp ? u have 24 bless u lost 5% per ded XD

Back