• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pangeria - 10.00/12.00 Discussion Topic

Arena is good for randoms like you that are scared to lose 5 lvls on fight if you wanna make shitty arenas full bot ot better make war ot same lvls for player that """" DONT have time to play"" damn. how can you have fun botting ? and Global arena ? like someone gonna enter it imagine catching some high lvl pally at exp with full tibia auto its soo fun switching everything possible without even using his hand
Aaa ok Jordi leave last 3 ots after 1 war when PUSHEJRO GITSHEJRO DASHEJRO kill his team 5 vs 10 XDD and he can set conditions ? And u think all can put own opinion ? No all who have negative opinion get Warrning or ban on forum, so nice threat. My opinion is one and dont ban be i dont flame thats only my opinion. This serwer with client 10.00 full tibia auto is ded ots and this arena is broken. 2K19 and ppl want arena when u dont lose exp ? u have 24 bless u lost 5% per ded XD

Why keep posting if you dont like the ideas and the version?

Dont talk me about things probably you dont know.
Many teams is gonna make reload and play, if you dont want play on start because you prefer fight in furia/duna or whatever just keep there but i feel we both know that if everyone will back like it will soon or later you will come this server.

I can tell you exacly names from old teams that are gonna play:
1.Mitch/Navid/Skeon are gonna make a team
2. Hakan/Gazman/Murat are gonna make other team
3.Everlast is gonna make team
4. Marcin will make team
5. I will make team
6/7/8. Gonna be smaller teams from other spanish, swedish,polish,american teams. Like Flawless, Dey,HSK maybe Blure
Also if ot is gonna have good ping, like we all know that will happen are gonna come some big teams from south america when they see it.
10. Veziv you will come when you see this ot, this wars. You're just addicted to this game and you love to fight so dont lie to me, and better dont lie yourseflt about that you wont come.
Also didnt still spoke any leader from south america, when i talk with them maybe they will.

First of all jordi ur wrong- why? U forget one thing- br taleon starting(launch 05/11/2019)- so here they are yours delusional people from NA/BR...
If u cosidering dey/everlast as team u going to far.. everyone knows what gonna happend after 1 week(there will be 2 teams max 3 but that never works). Well jordi u making team almost on every 10+ tibia server and u know what happend on most of them( u leave after 1 lose fight).
Arenas... hmm give me 1 good reason why people should exp after 250 lvl then.. I never test this server and i know already that most of the work comes from you and your people(u always complaining about lvls on ot if someone is higher than you on battle is the main reason why u losing- ofc that is not true and ur delusional, but fine). Atleast tell me that more then 2 teams can join to same arena if not this is a joke like one of the edition of thronx where 3 teams were playing and only 2 was fighting u remember that rly well :)
One thing I like about this ots- u trying to block tibia auto kid's.. but for me looks like the only way to block them is launch 12+ tibia server.

I have one question- pangeria is niebieski ots?- If thats true why niebieski is hiding behind some new account on forum? (+maybe is good reason why he didint reply on kasteria thread on forum)

Last edited:
Exp stage must be lower... Lower exp stage = longer edition, and please don't make orshabaal ot

Exp stage must be lower... Lower exp stage = longer edition, and please don't make orshabaal ot
Is that rly matter?
Competitive Arena Settings:
1. If player is above level 250 (the same applies to skills, if higher than 100):
the system will set you to level 250 and skill level 100.

First of all jordi ur wrong- why? U forget one thing- br taleon starting(launch 05/11/2019)- so here they are yours delusional people from NA/BR...
If u cosidering dey/everlast as team u going to far.. everyone knows what gonna happend after 1 week(there will be 2 teams max 3 but that never works). Well jordi u making team almost on every 10+ tibia server and u know what happend on most of them( u leave after 1 lose fight).
Arenas... hmm give me 1 good reason why people should exp after 250 lvl then.. I never test this server and i know already that most of the work comes from you and your people(u always complaining about lvls on ot if someone is higher than you on battle is the main reason why u losing- ofc that is not true and ur delusional, but fine). Atleast tell me that more then 2 teams can join to same arena if not this is a joke like one of the edition of thronx where 3 teams were playing and only 2 was fighting u remember that rly well :)
One thing I like about this ots- u trying to block tibia auto kid's.. but for me looks like the only way to block them is launch 12+ tibia server.

I have one question- pangeria is niebieski ots?- If thats true why niebieski is hiding behind some new account on forum?

We are not counting with br/sa teams at all, we just wanna show the proyect to them. Anyway idk if people have faith in taleon.

Why teams leaves the servers? Why there is only 2 teams for almost all ots? Have you ever think about it?

The arenas, as we said 30 times in this thread, are just in a competitive way and in a long term way in order to let people come to the ot even if is open for months or if you want to play in equality. Also you have the global arena which is a big map with all arena citys together in order to fight like a normal server in a enfo-pvp style. You will lose level, have your same level and skills as normal server, etc. Is like another server inside the server but closer.

Is 2,5 at 250 and 0,7 at 350 lol. Do you want negative experience or what? Kill a dragon lord and lose experience.

We are not counting with br/sa teams at all, we just wanna show the proyect to them. Anyway idk if people have faith in taleon.

Why teams leaves the servers? Why there is only 2 teams for almost all ots? Have you ever think about it?

The arenas, as we said 30 times in this thread, are just in a competitive way and in a long term way in order to let people come to the ot even if is open for months or if you want to play in equality. Also you have the global arena which is a big map with all arena citys together in order to fight like a normal server in a enfo-pvp style. You will lose level, have your same level and skills as normal server, etc. Is like another server inside the server but closer.
I didint say teams leaves the servers i said that after 1 week there will be 2 max 3 teams like always the weaker and smaller teams teamuping with others.

,,The arenas, as we said 30 times in this thread, are just in a competitive way "- yea if 3 teams playing on the server, 2 of them is fighting and 1 is doing nothing- good competitive way.

I didint say teams leaves the servers i said that after 1 week there will be 2 max 3 teams like always the weaker and smaller teams teamuping with others.

Because teams tend to be massa. If people cant fight vs a team with 50 players just have two options: leave or mix with others. At final, there is only 2 teams like always. If one team leave, the server is dead. With the maximum players like we propose, everyone can be able to do a team and we will not have this problem at all.

Edit for your edit: A lot of people will play only in global. We understand that arenas can kill server this way, but is a good chance to make people war when they come later to the server.

Because teams tend to be massa. If people cant fight vs a team with 50 players just have two options: leave or mix with others. At final, there is only 2 teams like always. If one team leave, the server is dead. With the maximum players like we propose, everyone can be able to do a team and we will not have this problem at all.

Edit for your edit: A lot of people will play only in global. We understand that arenas can kill server this way, but is a good chance to make people war when they come later to the server.
Wait u want to tell me that if one team have like 40-50 active people they need to pick only 30 and left the rest, yea 4sure they will join another team just like that i dont know if u ever play on any OT but there is diffrent teams becouse people dont like eachother or dont want to play together. Ohh and remember if team want to exist he need a leader not only people.

Yea pretty much arenas just killing servers :) and I want to block tibia auto also but there need to be other way.

I have one question- pangeria is niebieski ots?- If thats true why niebieski is hiding behind some new account on forum? (+maybe is good reason why he didint reply on kasteria thread on forum)
Br taleon is made for other type of player base.
Actually a 12 client wouldnt be a good choice for european players, since most of them dont have time to exp manualy. A mix from 10+12 without bot in arenas is actually best idea and you will see with the time.
People will exp, there is a Global arena Map that there will not be any limitations. And basically is a copy of 4 maps together that people will be joining there to fight (Hardcore map).
Another thing, i've made team last 2 version of thronx and masteria, on masteria maybe i had been a little more inactive and had less ammount of wars. On both thronx i was winning 70% of wars even against your dream team pushejro with full of stars like you agressya zabij etc and you keep talking shit about me?
This server is made for all type of players and will be a rly long term ot , since from base is designed for this. Just give time to time. Would be good to see you again on 10/12.00 lands. Actually will be 4-5 teams or more on the start.

And last thing yes, only way to block tibia auto kids would be 12client for war, like this server is gonna have.

Actually a 12 client wouldnt be a good choice for european players, since most of them dont have time to exp manualy. A mix from 10+12 without bot in arenas is actually best idea and you will see with the time.
People will exp, there is a Global arena Map that there will not be any limitations. And basically is a copy of 4 maps together that people will be joining there to fight (Hardcore map).
Another thing, i've made team last 2 version of thronx and masteria, on masteria maybe i had been a little more inactive and had less ammount of wars. On both thronx i was winning 70% of wars even against your dream team pushejro with full of stars like you agressya zabij etc and you keep talking shit about me?
This server is made for all type of players and will be a rly long term ot , since from base is designed for this. Just give time to time. Would be good to see you again on 10/12.00 lands. Actually will be 4-5 teams or more on the start.

And last thing yes, only way to block tibia auto kids would be 12client for war, like this server is gonna have.
Well pretty much the best 4u is war ots- it looks like this, just log in with pass 1/1 and fight that everything what u want? so why we arguing just make 12+ tibia war ots, everyone will be same lvl/no tibia auto- everyone is happy?- u did say people dont have time to exp so i found they best way for you.
U talking about servers like masteria on wchich i never played I remember ot where u told a team to play becouse u gonna make a team and fight, after how u lost 1 fight you xlog from this ot, thats what i mean. You are delusional guy how can u say that u won 70% of thronx fights- u forget that u dont want to fight Pushejro team and u keep fighting other team on arena so pushejro couldn't even fight you (only 2 teams can join arena). Where did I say pushejro is dream team with full of stars like me? Chill man 2k20 tibia is dead take it easy man. I did not talk shit about you just some truth.

Last edited:
This serwer is probably Niebieski ots Murat and other ppl told me it, so if it true he has Masteria files so ots is 100% bug, but GL HF

This serwer is probably Niebieski ots Murat and other ppl told me it, so if it true he has Masteria files so ots is 100% bug, but GL HF
Yea everything make sense now, why niebieski stop replying on kasteria thread- he will again reply on kasteria thread when he see pangeria is going down.

Its going to be next gunzodus full botters hf
Jordi just said ,,people dont have time to play"- biggest shit i ever hear(if u dont have time to play dont play XD) all u need is waste 2h green to get some lvls and fight. Do not worry lvls doesnt matter at all:
1. If player is above level 250 (the same applies to skills, if higher than 100):

Wait u want to tell me that if one team have like 40-50 active people they need to pick only 30 and left the rest, yea 4sure they will join another team just like that i dont know if u ever play on any OT but there is diffrent teams becouse people dont like eachother or dont want to play together. Ohh and remember if team want to exist he need a leader not only people.

Yea pretty much arenas just killing servers :) and I want to block tibia auto also but there need to be other way.

There is actually no team with 40-50 gathered people in order to play this ot. People do teams when an ot is near to open. Anyway, if you know the rules and fix 50 ppl, its your problem.

Ofc teams are made by rivality, but in this game as you know the rivality is weak. You can be in my team today, then go to another team, then back to my team and then join another one. This is why nobody can setup a stable team always, it fluctuates.

There are many leaders as you want. A lot of people want to lead a team right now, and it can be like 8.6 where every week a new one came out.

The other way ia global arena.

Yea everything make sense now, why niebieski stop replying on kasteria thread- he will again reply on kasteria thread when he see pangeria is going down.

Jordi just said ,,people dont have time to play"- biggest shit i ever hear(if u dont have time to play dont play XD) all u need is waste 2h green to get some lvls and fight. Do not worry lvls doesnt matter at all:

Wr are referring to a enought time to play. Of course if you dont have even 30 minutes to play, you wont lose your time puting a char to bot for nothing or just creating one account like is obvius. "all u need is waste 2h green to get some lvls and fight." Sure you can compite with a guy which has nothing to in life just play tibia for 18 hours a day just playing a green stamina. Seems really good and fair being 200 and play vs levels 500. And yes, if someone dont like the conditions they can leave, and this is what actualy people do in other version which you cant bot and why in one way servers tend to die.

This type of mentallity is why in this game will never have something seriously in terms of pvp

Ur logic u dont have time to manual exp 2h per day (2h green stamina is like 4h normal) so u want ots with bot. U put char on full afk and u die after 15 min, but u are outside bc u dont have time to play. In the same time Zabijamy Uciekamy from PUSHEJRO GITSHEJRO DASHEJRO with his team have Navigation full afk 4 voc, and 10 cashmakers. I think u have 150 lvl when Zabijamy Uciekamy have 500 lvl :) bc u cant watch char 24/h, they can. U saw this Tibia Auto on Taleon last edition when PUSHEJRO GITHEJRO DASHEJRO fuc*** ur team Jordi 5 vs 15 XDD

Last edited:
Ur logic u dont have time to manual exp 2h per day (2h green stamina is like 4h normal) so u want ots with bot, u put bot and leave computer bc u dont have after 15 min pk from enemy team kill u. In the same time Zabijamy Uciekamy from PUSHEJRO GITSHEJRO DASHEJRO with his team have Navigation full afk 4 voc, and 10 cashmakers, they killed u with noob char. I think u have 150 lvl and Zabijamy Uciekamy have 500 lvl :) Dont be stupid u got crushed by PUSHEJRO GITSHEJRO DASHEJRO 999x times, and u want do this again?? U saw this Tibia Auto on Taleon last edition when PUSHEJRO GITHEJRO DASHEJRO fuc*** ur team Jordi 5 vs 15 XDD
Can you write like a human? This post is unreadable. And use reply button, please.

that is another bullshit in my opinion. u guys know, that wasting atleast one/two hours of green with full 4 voc teamhut + prays gives you more exp than botting for the whole days (anywhay you cant bot everyday because u wont have ANY stamina, green stamina regenerates every day) i can't stand listening that you cant find one or two hours daily to go on one/two hunts where you make much, muuuch more exp than just botting on some shity place. so why the fuck you even want to play tibia? just go on karamy or any other war server where you dont have to worry about level and you just loggin in an fight. anyway, im sure that even if we kill you during you bot on your shitty spot, you will come back there within 15 minutes which means that you are on PC.

anyway, if this server is hosted by niebieski who has not enough knowledge about 10+ (maybe he knows 8.0 client, but 8.0 is much more easier to maintain and fix because it doesnt have as complex mechanics/quests as 10+ has) this server has huge amount of bugs (everyone remember masteria). it's just about a moment, to find another gamebreaking bug like it was on masteria, which destroyed the whole server

in my opinion this server could be successful only if it would be client 12+ with a lot of content from real tibia + support that know how real tibia content works and know how to fix the bugs if any will occur

Last edited:

Teams Should keep smallers, if you want to have 40peoples team maybe there will be only 2 3team
Well pretty much the best 4u is war ots- it looks like this, just log in with pass 1/1 and fight that everything what u want? so why we arguing just make 12+ tibia war ots, everyone will be same lvl/no tibia auto- everyone is happy?- u did say people dont have time to exp so i found they best way for you.
U talking about servers like masteria on wchich i never played I remember ot where u told a team to play becouse u gonna make a team and fight, after how u lost 1 fight you xlog from this ot, thats what i mean. You are delusional guy how can u say that u won 70% of thronx fights- u forget that u dont want to fight Pushejro team and u keep fighting other team on arena so pushejro couldn't even fight you (only 2 teams can join arena). Where did I say pushejro is dream team with full of stars like me? Chill man 2k20 tibia is dead take it easy man. I did not talk shit about you just some truth.

I really think that you can't get the idea at all, we can go in a teamspeak and i can explain you everything and after it im 110% sure that you will understand some points that maybe its hard to understand. Maybe there should be a better explanation about how this 2 types of arenas (Competitive and Global arena) will affect in game. I guess there was not a problem talking eachother a little or it is actually?

Also bro, we both know that actually tibia as it is, in happy hour (2hour) you expend more than 2 hours since it is hunt time, and you need refill etc so this 2 hours getting in 3h. After that you need also 1-2h for fight. So lets say you need around 4-5h free time to play. I dont say that i want people to full bot, ofc not. I'm saying that a mix rpg bot / rpg manual would be perfect since there is not many people who want to expend many hours hunt manual + fight later.

And last thing, we both know why your team and siwek stop fighting me in 1st thronx and started fight eachother. Its simple, at that times we was winning most of fights and i think zabijamy got the perfect idea of making us leave server because no wars during 1month.
I dont think tibia is dead at all, just i think people getting older and being older gives you less time to play. So what about changing some aspects in games to adapt this age changes ? Defintly people must think that we many people is closer to 30 than to 20 already and lets make them easier way to play this game, while we dont forget about people who can play more.

that is another bullshit in my opinion. u guys know, that wasting atleast one/two hours of green with full 4 voc teamhut + prays gives you more exp than botting for the whole days (anywhay you cant bot everyday because u wont have ANY stamina, green stamina regenerates every day) i can't stand listening that you cant find one or two hours daily to go on one/two hunts where you make much, muuuch more exp than just botting on some shity place. so why the fuck you even want to play tibia? just go on karamy or any other war server where you dont have to worry about level and you just loggin in an fight. anyway, im sure that even if we kill you during you bot on your shitty spot, you will come back there within 15 minutes which means that you are on PC.

anyway, if this server is hosted by niebieski who has not enough knowledge about 10+ (maybe he knows 8.0 client, but 8.0 is much more easier to maintain and fix because it doesnt have as complex mechanics/quests as 10+ has) this server has huge amount of bugs (everyone remember masteria). it's just about a moment, to find another gamebreaking bug like it was on masteria, which destroyed the whole server

in my opinion this server could be successful only if it would be client 12+ with a lot of content from real tibia + support that know how real tibia content works and know how to fix the bugs if any will occur

1st. Its not true that with 2h you will make more exp than 24h botting. Maybe you can make really huge exp but, if you botting right place you will be making alot of exp to.
2nd. Is not exacly Masteria team who is making this actually, many many people is working in terms of checking bugs etc and also many people working for repair those. I can say that they working really hard for 3 months to make this server, the server of future.
3rd. There is no enough playbase to have a 12.00 client since it has to be full manual, and as i explained to Low before people is getting older every year and with it you have more responsabilities and less time for games. There is a solution for it, mix 10.+12.00 client its defintly the best idea i've seen.
4. If you think that you can make more exp in 2h than botting, why you complain about mix of 10+12 since you will be playing manual and making more exp than people who exp botting?
5. Read twice the news of Pangeria.com and check exacly how this both arenas will work, then you will understand and get the point and the logic of server

First of all, this is not 8.6 where the best respawn was zao dl. In this versions you have tons of places that you can do really good exp by botting with a good script, bit less than a regular and balanced places of teamhunt. But ill accept your logic and will ask you: why are you complaining about bots if you just can beat them by playing two hours or less a day? You will have a huge advantage and you will be able to sneak them so they will lose much more. Will be better for you guys that people be able to bot.

By your logic, you want to create an inactive ot from the beginning and this means instantly dead. If people only have 2 hours a day for example and you have to choose between hunt or war one day, what happen? If you die twice in a war you have to recover, what happen the next day? People will stop waring in order to take levels. But go deeper, what will happen to all of you if there is no activity more than 2 hours from one team? You will sneak them when they hunt? You will hunt all day in order to have more level? What happen if someone can just spend time on weekend? He have to choose between hunt or war? There is a lot of questions of this and everyone end with the same answer: inactivity.

I agree with you, tibia is this and if you dont have time to play, its your problem, but if this problem can be fixed in order to let more people play the server and make more war, why you dont want to let people bot? You always will have advantage playing handly. Taleon did exactly what you say and die in 2 days with a maximum of 250 or 300 players, even when taleon is a really good server with the same garbage pvp as tibia rl is.

The idea of server is set competitive arena as a option if two guilds want to play as this rules, but if you dont like it, yoy can go global which is the same as the normal server just with restricted people.

Last edited:
Back