• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Pangeria - deleted thread and banned user, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
My friend called me, that someone (probably @Red ) banned his user Pangeria and deleted thread with discussion about server without any reason.
Thread:
This thread had over 40 answers week ago:
[/URL]

and after week he gets random ban and thread delete :(
Google: otland pangeria, 300 results, it was very active thread.

Can anyone tell me what rules he broke or how it was ok to break that rules for 10 days and now it's not?

Your friend has already contacted me about the topic. I referred him to contact respective Global Moderator.
Not quite sure why you are making a complaint thread in his name.

To answer your question, he was banned with the reasoning that a Global Moderator has deemed that the respective user has been positively affecting the advertisement of a server with multiple accounts. That is against our rules.
Whether or not it is a valid ban, I cannot answer. We are currently looking in to it and we will try to clarify everything soon.
It sometimes can take ten days to realize that a user has been breaking the rules.

Thanks for being patient meanwhile.

the respective user has been positively affecting the advertisement of a server with multiple accounts.
This was a discussion thread about a yet non-existent ots. A few very intelectual polish user flamed it with stuff they came up with, a few other tried to make valid points agaist them, that it's nonsense what they're talking about. Other few actually tried discussing about it. What was nearly impossible while @Genway @Gitejro git @Stalkuus @Puncherfaustt and other few just spammed and insulted nonsense on the thread. It's really not @Pangeria -s fault it happened the way it did.

About the new accounts who talked whatever on the forum, it happens alot of time that people make new throwaway accounts to talk about something like an upcomming ots, since they might not be active-otland users or doesnt remember their old account and lazy to recover, and just came here for the only reason to talk about that. Or they might be actual new users, like @Pangeria / the other new account who was "affecting positively the thread" (defending agaist the non-sense) who I believe was the other developer of that OTS.

Also it was many old users discussing alongside the new accs.

Last edited:
Alright, usually i dont get involved in this kind of stuff but how can admins from otland actually ban/delete threads withouth 100% evidence. I mean cant you just look at the ips who posted? If its same ip voila he deserved it. But im sure it was just people who rarely come on otland just like myself and only come when there is something interesting going on because lets be honest this forum is a boring shitshow.

That makes nonsense, you banned an user because some ppl that forgot his account created a new one to give positive feedback, anyways you know this guy is going to open an ot in 7 days and u gonna check his thread in 10 days? can you just check it earlier so he can promote the server with some time?

Firstly, I would like to apologize for my statement about that I could not verify that the ban was valid or not. I was not 100% certain about it since I hadn't looked in to it enough and it was a lack of communication from my side.
Secondly, I'd like to say that I am not here to censor anyone or mistreat anyone. Feel free to express your opinion(s) about any topic whatsoever. This applies to any board on OTLand of course. What we do not want to see, is users insulting each other instead of discussing something like a normal civilized human being. People are talking about censoring much nowadays on OTLand. We do not censor anything except if it is rule breaking. You can express almost any opinion you have, as long as you do not use foul language and conform to the rest of the rules we have.

To be clear now, the ban is definite and it will not be revoked. I quote: "If you break multiple rules, the punishments will be combined. A permanent ban can be applied if it is seen neccessary.". GOD Wille has not been permanently banned. Due to him receiving too many warnings, it resulted in a temporary ban for him/her.

This was a discussion thread about a yet non-existent ots. A few very intelectual polish user flamed it with stuff they came up with, a few other tried to make valid points agaist them, that it's nonsense what they're talking about. Other few actually tried discussing about it. What was nearly impossible while @Genway @Gitejro git @Stalkuus @Puncherfaustt and other few just spammed and insulted nonsense on the thread. It's really not @Pangeria -s fault it happened the way it did.

About the new accounts who talked whatever on the forum, it happens alot of time that people make new throwaway accounts to talk about something like an upcomming ots, since they might not be active-otland users or doesnt remember their old account and lazy to recover, and just came here for the only reason to talk about that. Or they might be actual new users, like @Pangeria / the other new account who was "affecting positively the thread" (defending agaist the non-sense) who I believe was the other developer of that OTS.

Also it was many old users discussing alongside the new accs.
It was a discussion thread indeed. Discussion threads can be form of advertisement as well, especially when they are posted close to the date of the server launch. Either way, since the user GOD Wille and another user, shared the account Pangeria (and had other related accounts that have posted on respective thread tied to their IPs), they both broke the global rule #10.

Alright, usually i dont get involved in this kind of stuff but how can admins from otland actually ban/delete threads withouth 100% evidence. I mean cant you just look at the ips who posted? If its same ip voila he deserved it. But im sure it was just people who rarely come on otland just like myself and only come when there is something interesting going on because lets be honest this forum is a boring shitshow.
I very much wonder where you got the information that we do not check IPs. Do not express yourself so certainly about a topic when you do not know what is actually happening behind the curtains. This forum is not a comedy central. If you are unhappy that people are getting banned due to breaking the rules, then I am sorry that you feel that way.

That makes nonsense, you banned an user because some ppl that forgot his account created a new one to give positive feedback, anyways you know this guy is going to open an ot in 7 days and u gonna check his thread in 10 days? can you just check it earlier so he can promote the server with some time?
Again, where are your sources? This information is completely false and that was not the reason that they were banned for. And I'm not sure what you want us to check earlier. Do you want us to compare IPs with every user ever posting on every thread constantly? We do not do that, sorry. When there is something sketchy going on or if some reports have been made, only then (in most cases) do we act detectives.

Please do not just comment on a feedback thread just to join the blamegame. If you don't have information that is from us, then do not simply make assumptions that will confuse other users. It's not OK.

Lel God Wille (Niebieski) called his friends to make scandals. LOVE U <3. @Kaspar U do good dont be manipulated

Its not niebieski friends this are ppl that belive in this iglica you just dont understand pangeria is the best ot and niebieski did nothing wrong he was always a good guy doing everything he can for his ot so he can make players happy and his Ot enjoyable Rip niebieski Its will be fight

"Forgot his account". Rule of thumb: when something happens twice it's a coincidence. When it happens thrice or more, it's a pattern. We don't blatantly ban people because they forgot their account. Someone who forgot his credentials would create a new account to contact an admin to recover it, not continue where he left off with the previous one.

Again.. old thread is closed.
The use of alternative accounts is NOT allowed for the purposes of advertising (such as commenting in your own advertising thread, creating a new account for your OTS)

Kaspar said:
It was a discussion thread indeed. Discussion threads can be form of advertisement as well, especially when they are posted close to the date of the server launch. Either way, since the user GOD Wille and another user, shared the account Pangeria (and had other related accounts that have posted on respective thread tied to their IPs), they both broke the global rule #10.
He CHANGED NICK, not used few accounts to advertise. All his answers in thread Pangeria WERE FROM ACCOUNT PANGERIA. No answers from GOD Wille.
If you want to ban everyone who change nick by creating new account, please ban me (I got second otland account PhoOwned) and OTClient v8 author kondra, who changed nick 3 times.

Delirium said:
"Forgot his account". Rule of thumb: when something happens twice it's a coincidence. When it happens thrice or more, it's a pattern. We don't blatantly ban people because they forgot their account. Someone who forgot his credentials would create a new account to contact an admin to recover it, not continue where he left off with the previous one.
@Delirium
Sorry for having server more popular than this forum.
Everyone who decides to talk with players on dead forum will get ban, because people create accounts to comment?

If on this dead forum you cannot talk about OTSes anymore, I'm not going to write here anymore. Good bye.

Good job admins. You just lost one of most active members.

He CHANGED NICK, not used few accounts to advertise. All his answers in thread Pangeria WERE FROM ACCOUNT PANGERIA. No answers from GOD Wille.
If you want to ban everyone who change nick by creating new account, please ban me (I got second otland account PhoOwned) and OTClient v8 author kondra, who changed nick 3 times.

@Delirium
Everyone who decides to talk with players on dead forum will get ban, because people create accounts to comment?

If on this dead forum you cannot talk about OTSes anymore, I'm not going to write here anymore. Good bye.

GOD Wille used Pangeria account multiple times. Pangeria account used another account.
I really do understand everyone's frustration about this topic, and I sympathize with you. We did not ban anyone for changing their nickname, so we won't ban you, nor kondra.
I'm happy that you consider yourself to have a server more popular than this forum, but I do not see how that is relevant here at all.

And no, you may still speak about an OT -- if you conform to the rules. It's not that hard to be honest. Users that break rules here get many chances to reform themselves before getting banned.

The admins are not responsible for anything regarding this situation. It is us Global Moderators that are.
I'm sad that you are leaving the forum based on that your friend broke the rules multiple times, which lead to accumulated warning points -- which lead to a ban. As I said, I know it's frustrating but we don't give anyone special treatment regardless of how loyal they are or for how long they've stayed on the forum.
You're always welcome to come back if you decide to leave!

u guys were wrong in this instance why is it so hard to understand? only new account god wille posted in was PANGERIA. How many users dont make new accounts just for their new ots? noone has been banned for this before.
ANYWAYS now gesior is GONE. GOOD WORK OTLAND!

@Delirium

Forum ragequit xD

u guys were wrong in this instance why is it so hard to understand? only new account god wille posted in was PANGERIA. How many users dont make new accounts just for their new ots? noone has been banned for this before.
ANYWAYS now gesior is GONE. GOOD WORK OTLAND!
It's good he's gone really..
this forum is filled with haters/trolls and gesior has a lot of friends who's hating/trolling like crazy.. can just hope that gesior leaving make those pricks leave too.

This is a cheap way to justify his actions. I can see two possible ways to go, without getting banned for using multiple accounts:
  • GOD Wille is a Premium User. This means he can change his username on his user area.
  • Consult with a staff member that you want a dedicated user to conduct your advertising business on Otland. This means that your main account wouldn't be involved into it otherwise it'll fall under the multiple accounts rule. If given the green light, upgrade your account and be able to change your username there.
We do believe we can be flexible on various circumstances. I don't see what would be wrong with that if his only goal was to change usernames. But the multitude of alt accounts suggests something fishy.

@Delirium

I don't see how this is relevant to my answer on this thread. I don't see how the server is more popular than this forum, I Googled the server's name and I got auto-corrected by Google. The reason you get so many results is because you included "Otland" in the search term which, by itself, contradicts what you said.

You can talk about OT serves on this forums. Not on multiple accounts though when you own that server.

Its funny how you ban the owner of the ot when he didnt create a single account, because i know every player that posted on that forum and u said its "multiple account". So imagine if there is an ot and me and 10 more guys decide to create new accounts and post on his thread, you will ban him also? XD Its actually pathetic how u acted with this guy who didnt do anything against this forum tbh really sad.

Its funny how you ban the owner of the ot when he didnt create a single account, because i know every player that posted on that forum and u said its "multiple account". So imagine if there is an ot and me and 10 more guys decide to create new accounts and post on his thread, you will ban him also? XD Its actually pathetic how u acted with this guy who didnt do anything against this forum tbh really sad.
It is funny how you say something once, and I answer it -- and then look at you go saying the exact same thing again!
Are you capable of reading or are you just being ignorant right now?
Don't make me repeat what I have already answered once. You're wasting my time and patience with this topic.
If you don't have anything relevant to say, then don't repeat yourself like a broken record.

Let me ask this owners of otland something. You really think a big dev like God Wille would make 4 accounts to bump his thread? Mate he contacted the biggest ot leaders to discuss on the post. Each leader has contact ranging from 40 to 80 people me myself alone own one of the older tibia facebook groups with 200 active people in it.. the only thing that i right now know is that for otland which is suposedly to be a forum to discuss and advertise is right now not letting THE first competitive pvp OT to be advertised. And let me tell you many people are dissapointed.

Let me ask this owners of otland something. You really think a big dev like God Wille would make 4 accounts to bump his thread? Mate he contacted the biggest ot leaders to discuss on the post. Each leader has contact ranging from 40 to 80 people me myself alone own one of the older tibia facebook groups with 200 active people in it.. the only thing that i right now know is that for otland which is suposedly to be a forum to discuss and advertise is right now not letting THE first competitive pvp OT to be advertised. And let me tell you many people are dissapointed.
Let me tell you that I do not care about any server or the size of anything except for my own dong between my legs.
It is not relevant to anything whatsoever. This is a topic about breaking the rules on OTLand.
No one claimed that he made 4 accounts to "bump" his thread. That was not the reason to his ban either. Do you even read posts or are you just grabbing information from another dimension where black holes spit out information through so called white holes that only you have access to?
You're wasting my time making me repeat things. Stop it. I don't like it.

On topic: I'm currently further investigating the situation so I'll leave this thread open. There are some things that needs to be sorted out and fully confirmed. If you have anything informative to add, feel free to do so. If you want this to be solved, then it would be in your best interests to not post uninformative messages here. If we change our decision or if we have anything new to add to the topic, I will make sure to keep you all updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back