• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Part of 8.11 Real Tibia Map ( Includes all floors)

Haha guys This map is fucked up he have put items everywhere, I know Sasir really well ;)

So if you that inteligent come on you can mading your own rl tibia map and you can give here;] We'll very gratefull;p
Sasir don't worry;p So if you can I want all your tibicams :D

Last edited:
lol what program should i open it whit cause when i download it it is venore and when i open i open with microsoft office word ! lol pls help!

There is no fucking keylogger or any kind of virus, Scan it and then Write faggots.

Its just a part of real tibia map 8.11, Does not includes Svargrond or goroma since my level on real tibia was to low to maptrack it.

Enjoy map.

Can you make , The whole server ? Not onley the map ? Its nice now , But it can be nicer with the whole server or not peaple?

I can't download it when i click venore.rar
It just refresh website i dont know why
can some1 say me please?

Sorry guys, but this link isnt more valid :(
And i dont got this shit anymore on my computer.
Well well after zionz or someone else udpate ztracker to 8.21 I promise u to Track the biggest part of real tibia map without any buggs and then realise it here :))

Back