• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

paymate?

brendan2

Sensation black
Reaction score
Anyone look into this i dont like paypal and was thinking of using this.

Keep in mind, it's only for people who live in USA, New Zealand, and Australia, that's probably why it's not popular around here.
And it has chargebacks just like PayPal.

I dnno im just looking for a paypal alternitive

Last edited:
If your problem is chargeback, you just have to proof that you added the product to the user who bought it, this way they will never win a chargeback dispute.

but what if they donate? and chargeback i dont understand how they can win back there money if it was a donation.

thats the thing though how do u prove someone got a item when there not supose to get anything cause its a donation lol

Just send PayPal an email and tell this is virtual item, they don't protect clients which buys something that doesn't exists.

but its a donation why do you have to prove you sent them something?

The main resion why i want a alternitive is cause i closed my paypal due to chargebackers and someone donated 50$ lol was not gnna risk losing it so i cut and ran, I dont want to deal with making a new paypal and having the chargeback's tranfer or something:S

It shouldn't even be donations, people are buying stuff, maybe PayPal aren't dumbasses.

if i reopen a paypal with paypal make me pay chargeback on my closed account?

Back