• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 war ot with authentic pvp?

Kresh170

Reaction score
Im looking for a wars server where you cant sd and walk at the same time like in Tibiantis. Does anyone know one?

Realesta has a war server but there you can walk and sd at the same time..

Im looking for a wars server where you cant sd and walk at the same time like in Tibiantis. Does anyone know one?

Realesta has a war server but there you can walk and sd at the same time..
there's no such warservers afaik, the delays remove the point of a warserver entirely.

Why does the delay remove the point of a warserver?
cuz with delays there's much less possibilities to trap/kill a player so theres not really many ways to showcase skill, ESPECIALLY because good warot gamers are peak pvpers of this version - it takes far less time/commitment to match their skill with delays compared to no delays.

besides, it's far easier to learn how to pvp without delays and then adjust by going on a server with delays, just takes a bit of getting used to. The opposite is way harder.

Last edited:
I have a war ot 7.4 with events, like ctf, zombie, snowball, change map etc
if somebody is willing to help me host it pm me
it does not have relays delays because for war it's boring

it takes far less time/commitment to match their skill with delays compared to no delays
i don't agree imo u can outplay far more on the same server with delay than without. ots without delay appear simplified to make the game more accessible to new players which is good, but that also gives a false impression of skill.

Last edited:
cuz with delays there's much less possibilities to trap/kill a player so theres not really many ways to showcase skill, ESPECIALLY because good warot gamers are peak pvpers of this version - it takes far less time/commitment to match their skill with delays compared to no delays.

besides, it's far easier to learn how to pvp without delays and then adjust by going on a server with delays, just takes a bit of getting used to. The opposite is way harder.
It takes more thinking to take account to the fact that you have to stop for a second to heal yourself/throwing a sd. Rather then to just round around aimlessly.

I can provide engine for the server with or without delay.

Well, I would have started a war server (based on my server) long time ago. I am even paying a dedicated for like 6 month but never continued the war server.
Drop me some ideas and I'll go for it.

modern tibia pvpers are too soft to enjoy real pvp, these servers only pop up temporarily every so often :(

it's important not to forget the advantage that botters get on this version of pvp though which is a very big turn off for those that enjoy this version

Well, I would have started a war server (based on my server) long time ago. I am even paying a dedicated for like 6 month but never continued the war server.
ask 53701688 maybe
iu

I mean you should a place where lvl 35 can pvp eachother and another one with high lvls.

So you get spawned in different versions of Thais for example.
Post automatically merged:

act

actually last server i hosted had the delay. and nobody played so.
I would play it xd

Back