• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paypal or Alertpay?

Paypal or Alertpay

• Paypal

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Alertpay

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
they can only in case the player payed without the card-holder permission
quote from alertpay supports
Code:
In this case, we have received a notification from the card-holder's issuing bank stating that the transactions in question were not authorized by the card-holder.
 As per the bank's request, we have reversed the corresponding payments from your AlertPay account in order to be compliant and prevent chargebacks from occurring.
 Preventing chargebacks from taking place is essential as when a chargeback occurs, the related funds are forcibly reversed back to the originating credit card by the buyers' credit card issuer. 
This process results in a penalty of $25.00 USD per initiated chargeback, and this fee is in turn applied to the receiver's account.

Paypal:
They hold funds for 180 days if they 'suspect suspicious activity' in which you can't touch the money for that whole time.
Chargebacks from anal fags who get banned or something.

Alertpay:
Not as uptight arseholes as Paypal, but payments take forever, and it's not widely used like Paypal is.

Paypal:
They hold funds for 180 days if they 'suspect suspicious activity' in which you can't touch the money for that whole time.
Chargebacks from anal fags who get banned or something.

Alertpay:
Not as uptight arseholes as Paypal, but payments take forever, and it's not widely used like Paypal is.

play dont support virtual items therefore you can just call them and u get the money

Yes.. ive been in that situation before.. i am in one right now jaja

They are bitches.. they make such a big deal out of anything..

Paypal always limit your account, i got limited on my account because i was hacked and lost 96 euros, and recently i've been limited with 330 euros just because i was trying to withdraw the money..

Regarding Alertpay
So if someone decides to buy without their own name and withdraws their money, I get a penalty of 25 dollars; is that correct?

Paypal:
* More users
* Simpler website

Alertpay:
* No chargeback (but also no refund?)
* No trippel vertification
* Quicker and nicer staff
* Lower fees?

@Munch:
A creditcard chargeback cost you 40EUR + permanat ban from alertpay.

Paypal:
* More users
* Simpler website

Alertpay:
* No chargeback (but also no refund?)
* No trippel vertification
* Quicker and nicer staff
* Lower fees?

@Munch:
A creditcard chargeback cost you 40EUR + permanat ban from alertpay.
Not sure of what you mean with the bottom part. If I'm receiving money from a user, and he does a charge back, it costs me $40 and a banishment or the user doing the charge back?

It cost HIM money (you know handeling fee), and if the chargeback isn't justified he will get a permanant ban. If the chargeback goes trough, you will probable have to a much lower feee (I don't remember exactly what), and if you get chargeback on everything there will be rised questions on you. But keep in mind he get banned on creditcard, name and probable address too. And you can choose only to accept vertified accounts (with a vertified creditcard), so that means people will have problems scamming you. Unlike paypal where the same people chargeback everything they do.

I say paypal as they offer great phone/email service, when you call your instantly put through to someone, with any small problem, i called them atleast 5 times (free long distance) about simple things like moving my money from a frozen account to a new one (yes they sometimes freeze your accounts but are happy to move it for you)

Not what I've experienced, and chris have tried like 10 times now. Tho, I got some indian dude when I tried to talk with them. Could barely understand him at all.

Cuase your not from canada ^^ Canadians line for any company gets amazing customer service, since most companies have good service here they make sure all global companies have great customer service line to canadian callers

Back