• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal Script [RELEASE]

Okay thanks all btw, When someone donate.. I have to accept the money he transfered or can I do so paypal AUTO accepts all money coming in.

The reason why is because you have another currency than EUR. If you change to EUR it will automatically accept.

Rep+ if you fix the SQL Injection bug that master-m is talking about ^^
otherwise nice work and thanks

If you have Gesiors AAC simply put all files of paypal scripts in a paypal folder and then create a paypal.php file in htdocs with this in it:

Code:
<?PHP
$content = file_get_contents("paypal/paypal.htm");
if($content != FALSE)
	$main_content .= $content;
else
	$main_content .= 'Can not load file <b>paypal.htm</b> or file is empty.';
?>

Looks awesome dude. Thanks for being so selfless <3
Just a question, can you make it so that they get a point per dollar they donate? (make the donatable amount a variable)

Thanks.

It's very simple to do that but I don't have time for it I'm sorry.

@up

Yes ;)
BUT there is one problem, it's not SQL-injection safe. I fixed it, but I changed the whole script, so I don't want to release it now. Maybe I'll make a guide later on how to do it..

If you know any php, you should use mysql_real_escape_string()

;)

@up

Yes ;)
BUT there is one problem, it's not SQL-injection safe. I fixed it, but I changed the whole script, so I don't want to release it now. Maybe I'll make a guide later on how to do it..

;)

Why not tell us now?

@up

Yes ;)

;)

well.. not only that actually..;)

Yes there is, if your agreements aren't correct. I don't really know if you have to report them to PayPal...

Probably, but I don't know if you should send it to PayPal.. You could try e-mailing them with a question like 'Should I send my Terms and Conditions to you so you can disable the refund function for my clients?'

Probably, but I don't know if you should send it to PayPal.. You could try e-mailing them with a question like 'Should I send my Terms and Conditions to you so you can disable the refund function for my clients?'

Okay thanks.

Back