• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal Script [RELEASE]

After reading all 13 pages here, I still don't get it with the policy... Will players be able to make chargebacks etc...?

After reading all 13 pages here, I still don't get it with the policy... Will players be able to make chargebacks etc...?

Contact PayPal and tell them that you accept donations and that they shouldn't be able to make refunds if they donate

I told that already before in this thread.. You probably just got it from me.. So please don't request rep++ if the answer isn't yours. And if you didn't take it from me, you have atleast read it so you could refer to my post.

No I did not get the answer from you but if you want to cry then give Zoriath rep instead

Artii, I can't stand people spamming everyone with 'rep plx if me helpad u'. So please stop this shit saying that I cry.

I don't even need the rep. What are you gonna do with it? Sell it? Huh?

Artii, I can't stand people spamming everyone with 'rep plx if me helpad u'. So please stop this shit saying that I cry.

I don't even need the rep. What are you gonna do with it? Sell it? Huh?

Spamming = repeating same shit over and over again quickly
I did it say it for the first time since I came to this forum?

The points does not sent until you accept the Payment. And Also you have to make the Currency to EUR so paypal accepts it automatically i think:)

My players did not receive any points. Had to give them manually, even though I accepted the payments.

Plus I already have this:
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="EUR">

My players did not receive any points. Had to give them manually, even though I accepted the payments.

Plus I already have this:

Exactly the same for me, i've tried everything you said, still no automatic points!

You need to configure paypal to auto accept the payments....

PHP:
$query = "SELECT premium_points FROM accounts WHERE accounts.name = '$custom'";
$result = mysql_query($query);
$prem = mysql_fetch_array($result);
$points = $prem['premium_points'] + 12;
// $points = mysql_query($prem)
$qry2 = "UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '$points' WHERE accounts.name = '$custom'";
Maybe:
PHP:
$qry2 = "UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points`=`premium_points`+12 WHERE `accounts`.`name` = '$custom'";

Smart one? As i said i already tried this.

PHP:
$query = "SELECT premium_points FROM accounts WHERE accounts.name = '$custom'";
$result = mysql_query($query);
$prem = mysql_fetch_array($result);
$points = $prem['premium_points'] + 12;
// $points = mysql_query($prem)
$qry2 = "UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '$points' WHERE accounts.name = '$custom'";
Maybe:
PHP:
$qry2 = "UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points`=`premium_points`+12 WHERE `accounts`.`name` = '$custom'";

Thanks for input, This didnt seem to have any effect.

The page works fine, you can donate through paypal fine, but paypal is just not contacting your server ipn.php or ipn.php isnt adding the points. It all happens in the background so you cant actually see any error messages! so frustrating.

could someone release the protected one against sql injection comon isnt this important enough to release if this guy could release his script that costed money for the community, then you could also help everyone out and dont be so greedy i would if i did know something about it but i cant =/.

thanks in advance

could someone release the protected one against sql injection comon isnt this important enough to release if this guy could release his script that costed money for the community, then you could also help everyone out and dont be so greedy i would if i did know something about it but i cant =/.

thanks in advance

Either you have it working or havent noticed the script doesnt actually work? So what good would making it secure do?

Back