• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal Script [RELEASE]

I've fixed it already, stop tatlking noob, first get to know what it means.

thanks, reped++, oh yeah you can upgrade the thread more ... like telling how to change values like from EUR to USD..etc hehe, but great work, and thanks for releasing it!

To make it work for TFS 0.2

ipn/ipn.php

CHANGE FROM:
$query = "SELECT premium_points FROM accounts WHERE accounts.name = '$custom'";

TO:
$query = "SELECT premium_points FROM accounts WHERE accounts.id = '$custom'";

CHANGE FROM:
$qry2 = "UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '$points' WHERE accounts.name = '$custom'";

TO:
$qry2 = "UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '$points' WHERE accounts.id = '$custom'";

Enjoy ;)

You have a very good point lol, earlier on somebody bought 10 premium points for 0.01 euros from me...i'm still kind of confused on how that happened, even though i set it to 5 euros

did u write EUR or EURO

I wrote EUR, the problem only seems to be happening with people that pay through credit cards, don't know what's going on, any help would be appreciated

PLZ DONT IGNORE THIS!^^
i have a question!!!

how can i check for myself if this works? i mean how can i check if both the payment part and the point recieving part works? cause i have no clue how i can test this...

plz help

~Jaroen Aka Morph.

then donate by creditcard, without logging in

Hey mate, mind telling me what version of TFS/Gesior is this for? I wont implement it in a while but Im just wondering to know in the future.

And is it safe from SQL injections and such? Anyone has had problems?

Btw I think its fantastic what you're doing here, there should be more people like you around. You deserve every point of reputation you have.

Even if you dont answer, +Rep from me.

Cheers.

Back