• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Pentesting YOUR OT-server, making it more secure to hacking attacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldnt this be in the marketplace cuz you are selling the service?

I'm taking nothing back.. :ninja:

Ye whatever you want kid, atleast GTFO from my thread. Must suck to be wrong about everything, but refusing to accept it must be even harder for you. Anyways you go girl, go flame someone else now for absolutely nothing.

Shouldnt this be in the marketplace cuz you are selling the service?

And shouldnt you be in a mental hospital?

I'm taking nothing back.. :ninja:

Why do you complain about this service for something that happend before Amoaz participated in it?

Realsoft, as in being the creator of MasterCores have always had access to his own files, and he decided to release it. How is this related to Amoaz's security?

What teacher have you been having? My first teacher taught us to "hack" word documents and image files. He said it is essential for a programmer to know how things are built, and there is nothing wrong with sneaking into stuff.
(More or less the same way we use etc hex editor to modify the tibia client).

Hacking should be used for fixing, not exploiting. But even so the hacker is not the one to blame. The one to blame is the person who used an insecure solution in a production environment. Regardless of his knowledge in this particular field.

Hmm i dont know how to say this but pepole will say im retard but i dont care...

I allways loved computer and i allways loved hacking and when i joined otland i did learn most of things of opentibia and etc then i lost intresting in hacking but when i saw this thrend i was wondring to study securtiy of computer and etc.. but when pepole say hacking i dont know what they mean they download a program then they type in the website and they got accses.. pepole say you hack with cmd pepole say you hack with programs who will i trust i know this is going offtopic but i dont care just want to say it want

In 2 years i will study computer in gymmnasium [swedish pepole understand] and my teacher was a history person...

Hmm i dont know how to say this but pepole will say im retard but i dont care...

I allways loved computer and i allways loved hacking and when i joined otland i did learn most of things of opentibia and etc then i lost intresting in hacking but when i saw this thrend i was wondring to study securtiy of computer and etc.. but when pepole say hacking i dont know what they mean they download a program then they type in the website and they got accses.. pepole say you hack with cmd pepole say you hack with programs who will i trust i know this is going offtopic but i dont care just want to say it want

In 2 years i will study computer in gymmnasium [swedish pepole understand] and my teacher was a history person...

Hacking dosent even have to be about computers. Hacking is HUGE. My favorite part however is SE, social engineering, when you manipulate people into doing what you want them to do. With this method I recived free items from several companies wihtout ever having to pay a dime.

Hacking is also as you say when someone is taking control over an remote computer, defacing a website or leaking sensitive information such as emails and passwords.

Im acctually going to study Master of Science Computer Security next year.

Well pepole go in the system and etc and then they steal something from a computer i allways wonder how they go in the system they arent using anyprogram many pepole say you hack with CMD and me and my firends allways in the school when we are in the computer room we are trying to shutdown the computer in the network since we got 200 computers in our school or maybe less we type in -shutdown -t -l something like that xD but never worked.. why hack when you can try to secure like you :)

Social engineering hmm seems nice xD get free items from companies that you dont even pay xD is it hard to learn that :)

Well pepole go in the system and etc and then they steal something from a computer i allways wonder how they go in the system they arent using anyprogram many pepole say you hack with CMD and me and my firends allways in the school when we are in the computer room we are trying to shutdown the computer in the network since we got 200 computers in our school or maybe less we type in -shutdown -t -l something like that xD but never worked.. why hack when you can try to secure like you :)

Social engineering hmm seems nice xD get free items from companies that you dont even pay xD is it hard to learn that :)

Lol, CMD hacks are so old. No1 uses them anymore. Go read some about metasploit or backtrack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back