• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Pentesting YOUR OT-server, making it more secure to hacking attacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might use this when I finish my Capture the Flag server.

Bump.
Totally recommended, hes service is really good/safe..
-Flamers-
If you don't like it, Please don't post here.

-Topic:
I'ma buy it when my server is done. :)

This thread make me think you are a scriptkiddie. By what I understand you just wrote an program to automatically check for know vulnerabilities. Maybe added some more functions then tools that are floating around the internet to improve it a bit. Or do you also try things that require knowledge?

Don't take this as an offense, I'm just interested in your techniques.

This thread make me think you are a scriptkiddie. By what I understand you just wrote an program to automatically check for know vulnerabilities. Maybe added some more functions then tools that are floating around the internet to improve it a bit. Or do you also try things that require knowledge?

Don't take this as an offense, I'm just interested in your techniques.

My program scanns for basic/known exploits, but I do manually inject alot aswell. You can call me whatever, dosnt bother me at all. What im doing atleast works. Out of all services I sold, none of them got hacked after.

My program scanns for basic/known exploits, but I do manually inject alot aswell. You can call me whatever, dosnt bother me at all. What im doing atleast works. Out of all services I sold, none of them got hacked after.

Ok great!:)

That means that it's bullshit right? xD

If you want opinions check the other pages of this thread.

I can vouch for the fact that Amoaz does indeed know his way around finding vulnerabilities within websites.

Trustworthy guy
recommended for all

I can also confirm that he knows what he's talking about. Recommended!

Just ordered Amoaz's service, he does great work!
I recommend this service to all server owners! This is a must have!

Red

The fact there are free scanners doesn't mean they're doing their job well. There's also required knowledge so you can go "deeper" which he has and you don't. I'd rather pay 10EUR to get the website tested pretty well by a professional person than trust these free scanners which may not find EVERY hole in your website.

Acunetix = useless
Amoaz is doing a good job. I will 'buy' it in 2 days

I'd recommend him cause of the great work
Good luck

Regards,
Sacred Anlyest

Mastercores.com seems to run pretty smoothly thanks to Amoaz. :)

I bought the 10th scan (I think? :p) and he gave me some excellent DDos & Security tips. Recommended.

He couldn't have paid us all to say nice things ;)
Red

That means that it's bullshit right? xD

Explain to me whats bullshit please :) Security works, sure my service might be "bullshit" in your eyes, but FYI loads of the servers I helped were hacked alot. (Like Mastercores). Afterwards, nothing happend :O I was rolling my thumbs, prayed to God, and they never got hacked again or what? O,o

Mastercores got hacked after you offered your service btw! :)

It did? Intressting. I Was part of the team from the new start to the end, and nope, we didnt get hacked. If we did, you might wanna tell me how, and what they "hacked" :)

Your kidding right? LOL

Thats Erik, AKA Realsoft. THE OWNER AND CREATOR OF MASTERCORES.

Jesus, never thought people would be that retarded. Anyways thanks, you confirmed it :)

Masiyah.se need this haha

Amoaz if those programs are custom made by you it means you are a programmer and did you make those program in C++ C# Dev# i dont know much xD :)

@amoaz
he got hacked before that.. AFAIK

Your really retarded arnt you? Learn to read, stop flame, and get your facts right before you even try to prove me wrong. Its just sad to see you fail.

But ill make it easier for you, dont worry! Here you go!!:

Amoaz] I Was part of the team from the[B] new start[/B] to the end said:
- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Masiyah.se need this haha

Amoaz if those programs are custom made by you it means you are a programmer and did you make those program in C++ C# Dev# i dont know much xD :)

Orly...? Makes me a programmer, thanks for letting me know. I Dont mean to be rude or arrogant at all but its kinda obvious. However, people making programs in hacking purpose are often referd to as scripkiddies, as someone stated here before.

Last edited:
Orly...? Makes me a programmer, thanks for letting me know. I Dont mean to be rude or arrogant at all but its kinda obvious. However, people making programs in hacking purpose are often referd to as scripkiddies, as someone stated here before.[/QUOTE]

When i read this i remeber my teacher said if you love computers dont try to hack them try to make something good off it :)

I Allways wanted to hack things and etc but when im now read what you says i want be like you xD i want to make something like you protect website and etc help servers but i dont know pepole say "Ur dream is retard"

When i read this i remeber my teacher said if you love computers dont try to hack them try to make something good off it :)
What teacher have you been having? My first teacher taught us to "hack" word documents and image files. He said it is essential for a programmer to know how things are built, and there is nothing wrong with sneaking into stuff.
(More or less the same way we use etc hex editor to modify the tibia client).

I Allways wanted to hack things and etc but when im now read what you says i want be like you xD i want to make something like you protect website and etc help servers but i dont know pepole say "Ur dream is retard"

Hacking should be used for fixing, not exploiting. But even so the hacker is not the one to blame. The one to blame is the person who used an insecure solution in a production environment. Regardless of his knowledge in this particular field.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back