• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Peole who got Ballz Of Steel.

@Ice Meto:
- Ofc we pwn'd you, was hard catchin yo ass since u ran the "PZ ZONES IN ANKH" most of the time, but anyways it's not hard to kill a low-lvl as you are,kthnxbye.

@Danjelos:
- You're maybe right, but I owned Inferna before, and was used to kill people whole time, and a OT isn't for "peace-lvling" that hsit I can do on rl-tib... This server is PVP enfo not RPG, so far no1 put up a war yet....

Chickens....

why u talkin about owning ice meto, when Forte pwned you? lameass
dont think that u ever pwned inferna, ur team maybe but u, no. You coudlnt even pwn softcores lol
sry for double post maybe this retard will understand better this way.

sounds like emeo gets a hard-on over tibia.
and theres a typo in your name just so you know

- Mergiim, wared? What does that mean. Anyways, don't worry, I at least have a girlfriend and last I checked she works for H&M(leading fashion company) as an model.

Buuuuut, even though, ur not playin' anymore we hunted ya off tihi(6) and I really don't want to copy/paste ur acc info here...

K thnx bye "add: kay"?

For the rest of da flamers, I don't have time readin yo posts just scroll them, so all I gotta say is...

~ Do Not Hate Da Playa, Hate Da Game Son...~

PS: EVEN AFTEEEEER ALLLL OF THiiiiiiiiiS shhhh....iat, no1 dares to compete, know why? Because you can't compete. I'm on top of ma game.

Back