• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows People cannot log into my OT

Spratt

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have searched the forums found many of the same problems I am having but I have not found an answer to this problem. I can connect to my server but when my friends try to connect they cannot. All the ports are open, everything in the Config is fine. I don't know what I am suppose to do now. If anyone help me it will be greatly appreciated plus I will REP+

Thanks in advance

Are you completley sure that your ports are open?, btw post your config.lua.

Yea all my ports are opened and enabled

-- Connection config
worldId = 0
ip = "99.243.68.100"
loginPort = 7171
gamePort = 7172
loginTries = 10
retryTimeout = 5 * 1000
loginTimeout = 60 * 1000
maxPlayers = 1000
motd = "Welcome to the Globr Server! Visit : www.otserv.com.br"
displayOnOrOffAtCharlist = false
onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = true
allowClones = false
serverName = "Globr"
loginMessage = "Welcome to the Globr Server! Visit : www.otserv.com.br"
statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000
replaceKickOnLogin = true
forceSlowConnectionsToDisconnect = false
loginOnlyWithLoginServer = false
premiumPlayerSkipWaitList = false

Thats is the IP part of my config

Did you allow the distro of your server at your firewall?

edit:
btw, do not double post, just edit your post to prevent the spam.

If you are completley sure that you already opened your ports, the problem should be that the distro has not been allowed by your firewall yet, check it out again!, if you had the time, take a pic and upload it to see if you added the distro properly to your firewall.

Ok, it says they arent opened, but I have all the ports Enabled and all proper, 7171, 7172, 80, 3306

What do I do :S

Don't try to open port 3306. Search after your type of router and about portforward on google. :p

Well, open the command prompt and say /ipconfig and make sure you Default Gateway is set correctly to your router when you port forward.

I opened the ports on another Internet (that Im not gonna use cause I cant trust it) but it works fine, but when I got to a site to check if the ports are open it says the arent even though they are. When I go to my portforward it says....it asks for the Port, The IP Address, the protocol (TCP, UDP, or BOTH) and if it should be enabled. I think the problem is the IP address i have to put for it, I dont know what it should be

I opened the ports on another Internet (that Im not gonna use cause I cant trust it) but it works fine, but when I got to a site to check if the ports are open it says the arent even though they are. When I go to my portforward it says....it asks for the Port, The IP Address, the protocol (TCP, UDP, or BOTH) and if it should be enabled. I think the problem is the IP address i have to put for it, I dont know what it should be

Your ports might be opened already but blocked by Windows firewall or your antivirus protection.

Did you check what your default gateway ip address is? You need to do that by opening the command prompt and using the command ipconfig, that's what you need to put into your router when you port forward

Last edited:
Just a couple of questions.

First: When you do canyouseeme.org, does it say connection timed out or connection refused.

Second: Have you tried to use canyouseeme.org with the server running?

Third: If all your ports are forwarded through your router properly, then try to turn off windows firewall AND your anti virus and use canyouseeme.org

Fourth: if all that fails, post a few screenshots of your port forwarding configuration through your router.

Note: Have you created a static ip for your computer through your router?

Did you check what your default gateway ip address is? You need to do that by opening the command prompt and using the command ipconfig, that's what you need to put into your router when you port forward
So I use my default gateway ip address for the forwarding?

Back