• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows People cannot log into my OT

Spratt

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have searched the forums found many of the same problems I am having but I have not found an answer to this problem. I can connect to my server but when my friends try to connect they cannot. All the ports are open, everything in the Config is fine. I don't know what I am suppose to do now. If anyone help me it will be greatly appreciated plus I will REP+

Thanks in advance

Just a couple of questions.

First: When you do canyouseeme.org, does it say connection timed out or connection refused.

Second: Have you tried to use canyouseeme.org with the server running?

Third: If all your ports are forwarded through your router properly, then try to turn off windows firewall AND your anti virus and use canyouseeme.org

Fourth: if all that fails, post a few screenshots of your port forwarding configuration through your router.

Note: Have you created a static ip for your computer through your router?

First: It says "Connection Timed Out"
Second: Yes I have, and it still says "Connection Timed Out"
Third: I have tried that, still says "Connection Timed Out"
Fourth: Will be added soon

And my IP is already static.

Hmm in that case, the only thing that comes to mind is you might have set up your port forwarding wrong. If you have Skype or Msn PM me and we will talk.

Back