• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People cant get in into my server

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Well, when i start the server evrything works 100% no errors or so , the problem is when i start it no one can come in i mean its impossible for them to login.. thay can see the character list window but when thay click it comes up an error that i dont remember what it was.. well its like closed for them.. and when i login its totaly working i can get in.. I use Vista it maby makes the problem.. Can anyone help me with this `?

hey i have this same problem.. but my ports are opened and forwarded 7172,7171,80 and i dont know what to do no one can login to my server! and i cannot put it in otservlist.org.. it says it has to be online to be in their site.. but of course is online if im connected and online playing! what can i do?

i have same problem, i think i have ports open ( 192.168.1.1 ... 7171 7172 )

BUUUT i can open my ot but i CAN'T enter in it..
please help!

PD: Sorry for my horrible english i'm Spanish :s

I have Kinda the same problem, I opend port 7171 and 7172 also opend 3306
and port 80 and i also opend all ports in the firewall
portchecker sais that they all are open..Now The problem Is that When People Are trying to connect to my server they onely reach the Acc maniger And then when they connect game world i sais time out.. I really need help becouse i have been working with this problem all week. Could it have something to do with my database or is it just my internet i have a 8.42 roxxor server by liemannen btw. Please Reply Fast i beg you guys and Please Exuse my Bad english.MY SERver is even up on OTSERVLIst.org But and otservlist sais its online but ppl can still onely go to acc maniger and then they cant connect. Again exuse my bad english -.- I REALLY Needd Help So plese reply ;))

MY SERver is even up on OTSERVLIst.org But and otservlist sais its online but ppl can still onely go to acc maniger and then they cant connect. Again exuse my bad english -.-

nab?

port;80
port;7171
port;7172
port;3306 --only to mysql:thumbup:

hidan this can be the problem with youre serv probs xD:blink:

portchecker sais that they all are open..Now The problem Is that When People Are trying to connect to my server they onely reach the Acc maniger And then when they connect game world i sais time out.. I really need help becouse i have been working with this problem all week. Could it have something to do with my database or is it just my internet i have a 8.42 roxxor server by liemannen btw. Please Reply Fast i beg you guys and Please Exuse my Bad english.MY SERver is even up on OTSERVLIst.org But and otservlist sais its online but ppl can still onely go to acc maniger and then they cant connect. Again exuse my bad english -.- I REALLY Needd Help So plese reply )

you do not have to open port 7172? xd

portchecker sais that they all are open..Now The problem Is that When People Are trying to connect to my server they onely reach the Acc maniger And then when they connect game world i sais time out.. I really need help becouse i have been working with this problem all week. Could it have something to do with my database or is it just my internet i have a 8.42 roxxor server by liemannen btw. Please Reply Fast i beg you guys and Please Exuse my Bad english.MY SERver is even up on OTSERVLIst.org But and otservlist sais its online but ppl can still onely go to acc maniger and then they cant connect. Again exuse my bad english -.- I REALLY Needd Help So plese reply )

Back