• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@People fighting for World championship of Pingpong

Trollze

Reaction score
Free items yalahar depot 23:00 fuck this server, bunch of kids everywhere, 60kk+ drop-party soon i will post acc & pw on forum also if you're lucky bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb whorekids

gave 35kk+ to Ray on this Warriah cus he logged in first when i put bp on dp & logged out :) Gave all chars except trollsome to my rls cus whenever that char is online = pingpong

bb lunar & tibia

gave 35kk+ to Ray on this Warriah cus he logged in first when i put bp on dp & logged out :) Gave all chars except trollsome to my rls cus whenever that char is online = pingpong

bb lunar & tibia
why are u quiting btw

tired of 10yearolds that stole their mum's creditcard to buy a booter, and lateron acting mr bigballs on otservers xd bout time i quit anyway been playin this shitgame half of my life lmao

tired of 10yearolds that stole their mum's creditcard to buy a booter, and lateron acting mr bigballs on otservers xd bout time i quit anyway been playin this shitgame half of my life lmao
but whos the one who pinged u?

How would I be able to know who pinged me several times? Tonight is not the first time i got pinged either so tbh it doesnt really matter to me who it was :)

umit you fucking piece of shit lapa member who bring me potions to grims all the time i want shut up xD :D:D kidding gajs make lvl and cash

umit you fucking piece of shit lapa member who bring me potions to grims all the time i want shut up xD :D:D kidding gajs make lvl and cash
hahahahahahahahaha i never gave you potions or brang but ok troll
btw how is veziv after the recent deaths bro ? :D

just change ur ip bro, lapa was pinging me today also, i died, and idc rlly, its easy to change ip i learned in 2mins haha

Without sounding offensive or anything, not everybody can change IP, not a matter of "learning", its a matter of internet provider, brand of your router etc :pP

change ip? You must be the kid if u don't know how to do

I'm also done =P giving all of my shit to a close friend that's playing atm (100kk and some rares atm). Hasn't been fun, good riddance, fucking kids.

Back