• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People i've helped.

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
So, I've been helping new people and semi new people like crazy, so im gonna start keeping names :)

People I've Helped:
debz - Gave 40k cash.
hogetas + his RL - Blocked dragons, blocked hellspawns, 20k each for promotion, 10k each for supplies.

If anybody needs help with anything, dont be afraid to ASK.

P.S. I know people are going to say "LOOK THEY'RE ALL 1 POST, IS LIFERUINER!" No, they're NEW players to the OT, meaning they have yet to make an OTland account most likely.

Last edited:
I've already missed out on the names of the first like, 10 players I helped |:

Liferunner Helped me a lot . I just came to yalahar and he asked if i need help .
He showed me many quests and blocked some monsters also gave me 20k for promotion which i bought offcourse ;)

He helped me and my bro . Give cash for promotiion and start : ) and he take us for hunt where he was blocking monsters : )

Wait... what?
You made these accounts and started to write like "Thx u helped me thx alot"?

No, he did not. They are on different IP-addresses.

No, he did not. They are on different IP-addresses.

Thanks Tal, I literally JUST posted saying how they're NEW to OTland and the OT, read a few lines people.

Last edited:
I'm his rl bro, people have been messaging me telling me my brother is a good guy. haha!
Good looking out bro :p

I've given out over 5kk + items totaling about 2kk. :p

why do you even bother posting who you helped?
Do you want some kind of reward for it, "oh look at me, i helped him and him and her and her..."

why do you even bother posting who you helped?
Do you want some kind of reward for it, "oh look at me, i helped him and him and her and her..."

Why are you going around posting on EVERY SINGLE thread? Do you want some type of Reputation or something? ^_^

Well, im just that real I guess huh? I like to let the community know who I help. Dont wanna hear about it? DONT.LOOK.AT.THIS.THREAD. Ty :) <3

Back