• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People i've helped.

An attention whore, really? With under 40 posts even, good one. I'm just letting people know I actually help people. That's how you get your name out there, try it some time buddy =) Attention whore or not, I help people, end of story.

An attention whore, really? With under 40 posts even, good one. I'm just letting people know I actually help people. That's how you get your name out there, try it some time buddy =) Attention whore or not, I help people, end of story.

Theres no a single soul on this forum which acctually care if you're helping someone. If everyone would have thier own thread with the people they've helped my team would have the whole first page on the board.

So cut out the crap

Theres no a single soul on this forum which acctually care if you're helping someone. If everyone would have thier own thread with the people they've helped my team would have the whole first page on the board.

So cut out the crap

Get off my thread if you're going to be a fag bro lol, I help people, do you? K. Bye

Indeed, no one gives a single fuck, your friends maybe, but no one else gives a fuck, you just want to brag about how many ppl you have helped

Indeed, no one gives a single fuck, your friends maybe, but no one else gives a fuck, you just want to brag about how many ppl you have helped
It seems like you care, pretty much tho.

guys i dont know why u flame on lifer, hes a cool guy and is just saying hes helping people. almost none of u 150+ help any new people all you do is kill them when there 100+. so how about u all stfu if u dont help people at all, or maybe dont goto this thread?

guys i dont know why u flame on lifer, hes a cool guy and is just saying hes helping people. almost none of u 150+ help any new people all you do is kill them when there 100+. so how about u all stfu if u dont help people at all, or maybe dont goto this thread?

Point proven, A-FUCKING-GAIN. Thanks dart<3

Iight beld, and dart, I semi-quit :p Still helping out anyone who asks

I want help :huh: ..

edit: just got dsm, knight legs, 2 tower shield, giant sword, royal helmet, boh, fire axe, nightmare blade, etc..
Thanks

edit 2: 16:25 Ebenizer: Very well. You have transferred 50000 gold to Tenhum.

Thankss :)

Last edited:
Tenhum/60/paladin
And also made a knight ;p level 30

5~ months or maybe more

edit: just got dsm, knight legs, 2 tower shield, giant sword, royal helmet, boh, fire axe, nightmare blade, etc..
Thanks

edit 2: 16:25 Ebenizer: Very well. You have transferred 50000 gold to Tenhum.

Thankss :)

Last edited:
Back