• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

well, it looks neat..

You win a cookie!!!!

And yh the stairs sucks in that environment.. It would look cool as an entrance to a pyramid or something but i dislike how you've used them

I know the stairs suck, I've been experimenting with different options so that the colors would match the surroundings a bit but the shape of these is what I like.
If anyone knows an item similar in shape and size and stacks then I'll look into it.

Post the id (must be supported in 8.6)

I know the stairs suck, I've been experimenting with different options so that the colors would match the surroundings a bit but the shape of these is what I like.
If anyone knows an item similar in shape and size and stacks then I'll look into it.

Post the id
You could use the gnome sprites that i used in the city gate competition? - on phone so cant find id atm, but the pics in my thread on like 3-5th page

Edit:
ySTttpl.png

This

Edit again: oh.. :/

You could try tge big square wooden tables? And hide the gaps?

Most overrated mapper ever. He's shit.

I'm serious.
Huehuehuehuehuehue br br hue hue
Nice, love the bridge - imo one to many of those fern bushes

Last edited:
Back