• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

You can make a Pirate piece if you want to, I'm not dictating what people map or not xD

Regicide's map is still in slow development, waiting for the catapult system to be flawless so we can build the interior structures of the city.
I'll start on a concept interior today.
Yeah, yeah, bet you won't.

I keep waiting for his jungle ruins but he refuses man. Some mapper he is pshhh!

One of the worst pieces of mapping I've seen from you, Alex. (not kidding)
Cheers, unlike you I guess I love CipSofts plain(ish) style of mapping, still awaiting jungle ruins from you though, not kidding.
<3

Nice I will check it out. I always liked your mapping peroxide.
Great to hear :)

It looks so "port hope ish".. It's the sprites that "blah" but I see nothing bad about it xD it's aight but IMO I disliked port hope anyway and it's same style ;k
But I wouldn't say it's the worst... I have seen peroxides very early peices ;) MUAHAHAHAHABAHA

But maybe a little more colour ? ;>

Cheers, unlike you I guess I love CipSofts plain(ish) style of mapping, still awaiting jungle ruins from you though, not kidding.
<3

I guess that's why I didn't like it, because it looks CipSoft-ish, but still it is better than Cip's mapping.
And about the jungle ruins, fuck you very much. :3 ILY.

Well, the mapping itself is basic and nice... expect the damn trees.......
and I love jungle ruins.... if MAGNETICO THE GENIUS WOULD MAP IT !!!!

Isle of Kings

CipSoft's Version
munn_u.png

My version
ca7xti.png

CipSoft's Version
munn_u.png

My version
ca7xti.png
I always though cipsofts was boring. You proved me right as yours makes it look realistic but more of an adventure. The colours match better, it flows more and it seems much more "exciting"

Poor cipsoft's image doesnt have light effects, cheater D:

Jk, it looks good, even tho I like the idea of stony catacombs more than wood ones.

Back
Top Bottom