• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

You have no voice nor vote...
And the sprites don't look that horrible, Alex's mapping is what sucks, don't blame the sprites. >:

If you're gonna insult someone, don't do it in the passing in their own thread. It's distasteful.

@topic: I like the idea, but the outcome could be better (though it's better than Raisa's; Sorry!). It's a "quickfix" blocking the ugly blendover from water to "rice field" with stones that go over each other. Using some borderwork will make it work without having to cover it up. One last thing, just cuz there are new sprites that not everyone have doesn't mean it will be nice mixing them into everything you do (I know this from experience).

In regard to Halloween this month, I may be away during that time so here you are.

::Happy Halloween 2013::
tumblr_mnrr3n3xxq1rutlwpo1_500.png

tumblr_mnrr3n3xxq1rutlwpo2_500.png

tumblr_mnrr3n3xxq1rutlwpo3_500.png

Yes this is just an old piece, I know
Also I would like people to post ideas for new maps. Small things, nothing major (I'm working 40 hours a week...)

Last edited:
I'm seeing that wood-style bridge a lot now, and seriously it doesn't look that great! It looks messy in my opinion. Key words: IMO!!!
Other than that, LOVE IT! I dig the eerie feel it gives =P I'd change the Ice thingymajig though. Maybe to fire.

Love it, just love it! You're a great mapper, of high class!
PS: How do you print pictures ingame with such "good" graphics? Looks like it's in map editor.

Edited: "Haha I'm so stupid, I just saw there's a guide for that."

Last edited:
It's what we always try to tell people. Most never listen anyway. You're probably one of the few to ask.

i dunno peroxide, i myself am not good mapper i know but ummm there is something you missed from your older mappings :< it's atmosphere. yes everything fits, lights, buildings etc but they miss out the atmosphere :<

your maps are freaking awesome!, btw can you map a Heaven or olympus a city for gods ingame?, would be interested to see something like that, the concept it's self is awesome.

Back